Chapter 2

Chapter 2.
Chase was getting worried about Selena. What was going on with her? She was normally a open book about her feelings. "Maybe Bree knows something." Chase thought. Chase ran through the academy trying to find Bree when he heard something in Selena's room. She was crying. "Chase, why are you snooping on Selena? If she finds out, she'll kill you!" Chase thought to himself. Then Selena came out of her room looking much different than normal. She wasn't crying anymore. But she looked..... angry. Selena rarely ever got angry. Chase snuck into her room and saw some notes in the trash can. He hesitated, but pulled them out. He looked at all of them and gasped. He knew it, someone was bullying Selena, he was gonna find out who. No one messed with his girlfriend.
"Chase!" Selena exclaimed.
Chase jumped up and tried to hide the fact that he was snooping through Selena's trash.
"Really? You were snooping in my trash? That's low." Selena said.
"Who is bullying you?" Chase demanded, he decided he would get straight to the point.
"I have already told you, I'm not getting bullied." Selena insisted.
"Oh really? What's this? Threats from one of your students?" Chase asked.
"Love letters, every day I swear, my students don't believe me when I say that your my boyfriend." Selena giggled nervously.
"These are very interesting love letters." Chase said.
"Everyone expresses their love differently." Selena said.
Then Chase saw it, on her arm was a huge bruise?
"What happened to your arm." Chase asked.
"Training incident, now get out of my room!!!" Selena yelled.
Chase rushed out of the room. "That's it, time to find out what is going on." Chase thought to himself. Selena walked out of her room, then he saw Amethyst put a note on Selena's door and left. Chase walked over to the door and looked at the note, it said this.
"Selena, time to find out why I want revenge, come to the rock on the other side of the island and I'll explain to you my amazing plan. And unless you want the whole academy to know about your kissing fiasco, I suggest you come as soon as you read the note.
-Amethyst.
So Amethyst was bullying Selena, but Amethyst was one of the nicest girls in the academy. Why would she be bullying Selena? There was only one way to find out, he would have to find out by following Selena. He hated the idea of spying on his girlfriend, but he needed to get to the bottom of this. Then he heard footsteps. Selena! He hid behind a pole and saw her read the note. She scowled and left to go to the other side of the academy, she geo leaped to that side of the academy and Chase took the hydra loop. He quietly exited the hydra loop and hide behind a tree.
Then Selena appeared and Amethyst was already there.
"Spill, why do you want revenge?" Selena asked.
"Right to the point. I have had a crush on Chase since he and his family opened this academy for me and my brothers and sisters, I was just about to ask him out, and then a mystery girl came along and decided that she should ask him out. You're the mystery girl, I'm getting my revenge for you by messing with you and your head, I'll destroy the picture and leave you alone if you dump Chase, for good." Amethyst said.
"No way, I have broken Chase's heart one to many times, I'm not doing it again." Selena said.
Chase smiled with relief. Then he saw Amethyst slap Selena in the face. Selena fell to the ground and she held her cheek but didn't make a noise.
"That should knock some sense into you. Dump Chase. We will not have this conversation again, and if we have too, I won't be as gentle." Amethyst said, geo leaping to her next class.
Selena tried to geo leap, but it didn't work, she must've been glitching because she was in pain. Then Chase pretended to come out of the hydra loop and he gasped when he saw Selena.
"Selena! Are you ok?" Chase asked.
"I'm fine." Selena said.
"What happened to your cheek?" Chase asked.
"I.... I can't tell you." Selena said.
"You can tell me anything." Chase said.
"No, I can't. You have to understand Chase, I'll tell you.... one day." Selena said.
"Why can't you tell me?" Chase asked.
"I just can't! Trust me Chase. I cannot tell you." Selena said.
"Fine. Do you need any help?" Chase asked.
"My geo leap ability is glitching. But I'm fine." Selena said.
"Alright." Chase said.
Selena climbed in the hydra loop and left Chase.
He knew what happened, he just needed to find out what Amethyst meant by kissing fiasco.
"Hey, are you coming?" Selena asked.
"Yeah." Chase said.