Chapter 8

Chapter 8.

Selena had a major freak out when Leo told her that he left Amethyst and Chase alone. That was like leaving a mouse with a snake, it was just a bad idea. She ran upstairs to the room and then she heard a crash, like the window had shattered. She opened the door and saw the room was trashed, Amethyst and Chase were nowhere to be seen and her suspicions about the window were confirmed. She looked out the window and saw a body, she used her advanced sight and saw that it was Chase. She ran outside and saw Chase lying on the ground.

"Chase! Can you hear me!?" Selena yelled, worriedly. After a few minutes of no response, she tried again. "Chase?" She asked softly, to no avail. "CHASE!"

Later.

Selena was impatiently waiting outside the infirmary, this was all her fault, she knew that she said that a lot, but this time it was true. Every time she thought about it, it just got worse, the pure terror when she saw him, how shaky his voice was, all the blood. Then she saw Adam, Bree and Leo run in there.

"How is he?" Adam asked in a very serious tone. Adam must really be worried.

"I don't know." Selena whispered really quietly.

Then Selena started crying, she was so worried about Chase.

"Hey, it'll be ok." Bree said rubbing her shoulder.

"You don't know that." Selena said sobbing.

Then Douglas and Mr. Davenport came in the room.

"Well, you can ask them." Bree said referring to Douglas and Mr. Davenport.

"How is he?" Selena asked, wiping her tears off her face.

"He has a broken leg and a major concussion, plus he had glass pretty much everywhere since he got thrown out a window." Douglas explained.

"Can I see him?" Selena asked.

"Yeah, he's still asleep so be quiet." Mr. Davenport instructed as he and Douglas walked off.

Selena opened the door and saw Chase, his leg and head were bandaged up and he had little cuts on his arms because of the glass, but he didn't look absolutely terrible anymore. She sat down beside him and held his hand. She wiped a runaway tear off her face and got up to leave when she heard him crying.

"Your awake!" Selena exclaimed.

"Too...loud...did...you...even...listen...to...me...?" Chase asked.

"Sorry, again." Selena said lowering her voice.

"Where's Mr. Davenport?" Chase asked. His voice wasn't shaky anymore.

"He's with Douglas, do you want me to get him?" Selena asked.

"Yeah." Then he screamed in pain.

"Shh. I'm gonna get Adam to sit in here with you. He's actually really worried." Selena said as she left the room. Then Adam came in and sat down.

"Hey Chase." Adam greeted.

"Hi." Chase said, then he screamed again.

"Are you ok, Chasey?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, my leg really hurts, so please move your hand off!" Chase yelled.

"Sorry!" Adam said as he moved his hand.

Then Selena came back in there with Mr. Davenport.

"Chase? What's wrong?" Mr. Davenport asked.

"My...leg..." Chase said, his voice getting shaky again.

"Ok, Chase, I'm gonna give you some pain medication It'll make you sleepy so you can rest" Mr. Davenport said as he put something in the IV. Almost immediately Chase's eyes started to close. Mr. Davenport, Adam and Selena all walked out of the room. Selena found Amethyst right beside the hydra loop entrance.

"I thought you were just after me, not Chase." Selena said.

"I was, then you told him about me after I destroyed the picture so I thought I would get rid of him." Amethyst said.

"I can't believe you would do that!" Selena exclaimed.

Then Amethyst punched her in the stomach and knocked Selena into the wall.

"Oh no you didn't." Selena said, turning on her laser bow.

Amethyst turned on her laser bow and they had laser bow combat until Selena hit Amethyst in the side and knocked her to the ground. By now everyone except for Douglas and Chase had shown up.

"Selena, what is going on?" Mr. Davenport demanded.

"Amethyst was..." Selena said, then realized that Amethyst had disappeared.

"I knew it! She's a magician!" Adam exclaimed.

Selena didn't get it. How could Amethyst just disappear? She hoped that she was gone, but deep down, she knew that she would come back for revenge.

The end... for now.

Sequel will be posted after the new EF episode is over...
Over and out.
Susz13.