Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

Selena was still in shock. Amethyst had slapped her, hard. How was she gonna avoid telling Mr. Davenport? The bruise was from Amethyst too and though it looked like she glitched in class, she could've just been faking. What if she was just pretending to glitch? Adam, Bree and Chase had done that, but it was for a good cause. Amethyst had super strength, vocal manipulation and molecular-kinesis, but she obviously had Sebastian's personality. Selena had burned all the notes from Amethyst because of Chase. She was happy that he cared about her, it was sweet, but he did not need to find out there was another "Sebastian". Selena was thinking about all of this when she collided with someone.

"Sorry Selena." Bree said, helping her off the floor.

"Thanks." Selena stated. Her voice was a little raspy because she had been crying almost non stop the last few days.

"Are you ok?" Bree asked.

"Yeah." Selena replied, "I'm fine"

Then Bree saw it, a huge bruise on her arm and her cheek swelling up.

"What happened to your arm?" Bree asked, "Did someone hurt you?"

"Nah, this was just from a training incident." Selena said as she glanced her her bruise.

"That explains the bruise, what about your cheek?" Bree questioned.

"I hit my face on something last night. I'm fine, don't worry about it." Selena said.

"You've seemed out of it these past few days, do you want to talk about it?" Bree asked, "Or maybe you want to talk to Chase?"

"Bree, I can't tell you, Chase, Mr. Davenport or anyone else about it but I promise, I am fine. Please, just drop it." Selena said. Then Selena left with tears forming in her eyes. She felt terrible keeping this of all this a secret, but she wasn't gonna dump Chase no matter what. She had to let Amethyst mess with her. It was the only way to keep her reputation in check. She was walking back to her room when she saw another note.

"Selena, I need to know if you have dumped Chase, come to the the island on the other island near the academy."

-Amethyst.

Selena growled, this was gonna drive her crazy, she had no idea what Amethyst would do to her if she told her she wasn't going to break up with Chase. Her cheek wasn't very noticeable anymore, but Amethyst unpredictable. Selena reluctantly geo leaped to the island. And saw Amethyst, with a gun.

"Where did you get that?!" Selena exclaimed, trying to geo leap back to the academy but her geo leap ability was glitching again because she was terrified.

"Did you break up with Chase?" Amethyst asked.

"No. I already told you I wasn't going to break his heart, and unlike some people, I stay true to my word." Selena said.

"Fine, I said I wouldn't be gentle this time and I meant it." Amethyst threatened, pulling the trigger.

Selena dodged it and desperately tried to turn on her force field.

"What the heck is going on?!" Selena yelled.

"I disabled your bionics." Amethyst said pulling the trigger and Selena dodged it again, then Amethyst pulled the trigger again and Selena was still recovering from the second one when she felt a burning sensation in her thigh.

"To bad you have to die out here, I'll miss you. Not." Amethyst sneered as she put her finger on the trigger and shot Selena again.

Amethyst blew off the gun and stuck it in her pocket.

"Boom. Chase is mine now. Goodbye Selena. I hope you die" Amethyst said, geo leaping back to the island.

Selena lay on the ground, her thigh and her chest burning, not her heart but on the other side.

She tried to stay awake, she couldn't die out here, alone. She resisted the urge to close her eyes and give into the darkness, because she was afraid. Afraid of giving in, afraid of giving up and the truth was, she was a scaredy cat. She wasn't the brave confident girl that was a mentor, had a amazing boyfriend, or even had bionics, she was just a ordinary girl because of a man named Victor Krane, a little girl who grew up to fast, that had to listen to orders or be killed. She missed her old life, and even if someone took away her chip, she couldn't go back, she could barely imagine life if Krane had never found her. She would still be that beautiful on the outside, awkward on the inside girl that everyone thought was weird and the lonely girl that her brother and her phone were her only friends. She heard someone yell her name and she grew too tired to stay awake, and she had then finally gave in to the darkness.

I'm gonna admit, I'm not too proud of this last paragraph, but it works, so...
Also labratsfanforever, this is on fanfiction.net as well.
Over and out.
Susz13.