sO MANY OCs

Nicky: Ok, time to introduce the OCs!

Nick: First off the first and handsome OC-

Nicky: *smacks him*

Nick: Owwwww...

Nicky: If u are not interested, then good luck knowing my OCs cus I'm gonna show them to this book every chap xD

Nick: This may contain spoilers to the first ever book that Nicky will do SERIOUSLY that is not an x reader

Nicky: Since when did I write in a not-serious way?

Nick: *huff* nvm 

Nicky: Okay?Let's get the introduction begin! *insert the undertale OST: It's Showtime by Toby Fox* First of is my other me that loves video games so much, the angel assistant of Sycs-kun, and is a hybrid dog. Please welcome, Inu tenshi!

Inu: *came in* why am I doing this.

Nick: Because you are going to be executed in hardcore if you don't lol

Inu: I'm already dead and pain is pleasure

Nick: MASOCHIST!

Nicky: Next of is the youngest sister in my OCs which is part of 'The Triplets', Nard may know this. She is a cannibal and a dog which pretty makes her as a werewolf. She absolutely loves fighting and acts slightly like Undyne -because she is a tsundere at Sans-, also the demon the de Ville family, please welcome; Vladthirst de Ville!

Vlad: I heard that last part -_-

Nick: xD

Nicky: Next of-

Nick: HUY AKO NAMAN

Nicky: *slaps the paper to him* EDI IKAW NA

Nick: xD. Next of is the second oldest sister of The Triplets. She loves Science and is quiet serious as heck, never underestimate her because you will only waste your time -that's what she says, tho-, the royal scientist of the lake of flames, please welcome; Czera de Ville!

Czera: I did not agreed to this.

Nicky: But you were forced to xD

Czera: Yes, that is why I have come *sigh*

Nick: Next is the substitution of the triplets, she is the dark side of Rose, the oldest sister, and don't try to seduce her because she will seduce YOU more. She is also the guardian of the dreamscape to keep Lucas from hurting Ynacent, since she is a demon and a hallucination. Please welcome; Miss Chieve Sabrina!

Sabrina : Sup, *smirk*

Nick: No. *gives the papers to Nicky*

Nicky: -_- Next is the most YNAcent (innocent) OC of all! You will definitely like her and she will definitely like YOU. She loves cooking and doing household chores. She's the side of Rose that is responsible to take care of Vlad and Czera. Please welcome; Ynacent Marie!

Yna: H-hi..... *shyness 10000000+*

Nicky: Yna, Sabrina, do you mind?

Yna and Sabrina: *nods and fuses*

Nicky: Presenting of what Yna and Sabrina is now fusing is the older sister of the triplets, the half-god and half-devil mischievous sister. The ruler of the lake of flames, I present; Rose de Ville!

Rose: Sup y'all? 

Nick: no comment xD. Next is the brother of Lucas, the devil of hallucination, and is held responsible for killing his own parents, the duche bag; Kleu Ethiw!

Ethiw: Eh, wat.

Nick: Next is the childhood sweetheart of Rose, once developed feelings for each other. But enrages with betrayal as he thought that the triplets' parents killed his parents, avengeing them by killing them, and took Rose's punishment to be trapped in his own realm, the dreamscape, and never to be seen again, I present to you; tentacle guy- Imean, Lucas Kcalb!

Lucas: That's not funny.

Nick: Si Rose! *points to the other direction where Rose isn't there*

Lucas: !! *looks* . . . *is enraged and looks back, not seeing Nick*

Nick: *is running and doing the running man* diycekckegcurgucbwsxwui

Lucas: HEY! *chases after him*

Rose: *unfuses*

Yna: H-hey Lucas, Nick, stop fighting...

Nick: We're not fighting, we're playing xD

Yna: O-oh, c-can I j-join?

Lucas: This is a dangerous game *kept chasing Nick*

Yna: Oh............................ [Napstablook lol]

Vlad: What? Yna is pretty dangerous

Ethiw: I doubt that

Czera: Yes, she is only dangerious when someone said a curse, since she is the God of Kindness and Innocence

Yna: ...........? I-I do not unders-stand

Inu: *is playing PSP*

Nicky: That's all for now, see ya

Lucas: *caught Nick* I CAUGHT YOU IMBECILE

Nick: *growls like a wolf and eyes glowed*

Lucas: Uh oh

Nick: *turns into a wolf and chases everyone in blood thirst*

Everyone (Except Inu, Yna, Czera and Ethiw): *is screaming while running*

Yna: *just stands there while looking at them* Is th-this a-another game? C-can I join n-now?

Nicky: Bai bai! I'm gonna make sure Nick calms down, you can ask and dare these guys, I will surely show their fusions in another time such as Sycs-kun. For now I need to- *saw Nick heading torwards her* -oh shit RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN *runs away like a boss*

b0i