A fight over dominance

The metallic taste lingered in the boys mouth, which he had become accustomed to over time. And soon had yearned for the taste, like some sort of sick drug. The sides of his cheeks yelped in pain, but the signals didn't reach the whole way, like nothing but pressure was felt from the powerful blows of the teens fists. The sharp hasty words mockingly spoken and yelled from the boys was nothing but eerie slurs in his ears, his sight fuzzy, like a dream in reality.

His eyelids were half open, drooping over his dark blue orbs that showed no physical pain reactions. This only angered the teens more, not getting a reaction from the limp boy in their hands, starring into space, like he was everywhere and nowhere. His own crimson blood spilled out the corner of his mouth, dribbling into drops onto the cold cement beneath him.
"What is wrong with you?!" The one asked, his jaw stiff as he tightened the grip on the collar of his shirt, in which he said nothing too. He wasn't intimated by them the slightest, but to him, he almost enjoyed the pain. Like it was somehow a stress releaver. He thought he deserved the torture. But he would still much prefer not to be beaten. Even though, he was used to it since he was a child. Of previous and countless beatings by his abusive parents, had hardened up his pain tolerance, leaving a punch to more of a pinch in the eyes of his. But could feel everything, pouring and scraping out of him like anyone else would.

The chord had snapped a long time ago. And sometimes triggered at random stages of his daily life. More like, often. His eyes snapped open, showing nothing in the dark pools no one would dare to dive into. His pupils dialated, his lips curved into a senseless smile, that rid every aspect of sanity. He stared into the larger boys eyes, unblinking. The immature teen was taken aback by his actions, as if he were scared.
"You dare to hurt me? Doing such actions and accusing me of the persecutor yet your looking into nothing but a mirror" he said, never breaking eye contact from him. The boy loosened his grip slightly as he continued.

"Are you happy? Your the stronger one now. But I will get stronger, and when I do, I will drag you down with me, falling into the bottomless pit of nothing leaving you less important than the ground you walk on." he hissed at the now trembling boy. His eyes wide, mouth agape stared at the boy, not expecting such words to leave an eleven year olds mouth.
"Who the hell are you?" He asked, his tone quivering at the end slightly. The insane boys smile grew wider, if it was physically possible. He broke out into a fit of hasty, humourless laughs, before he drew out a pair of scissors from his back pocket.

"Someone you should never mess with"