Comic Con // Tony Perry

Tony x Reader

You and Tony were stopping for lunch after your day at ComicCon.

"So Y/N..... Did you have fun today." Tony asks shyly.

"Of course I did Tone! We got to see so many cool things today. I'm happy I got to do it with you." You smiled causing Tony's eyes to light up.

"You look very beautiful today Y/N..." He says. You blushed at his compliment.

You were surprised at the sudden boost of confidence in himself.

He looked at you in your Y/E/C eyes and smiled. "So....do you maybe wanna hang out at my place for a bit?" You sat there a thought for a moment.

You've liked Tony for a while now. Like maybe about a Year and a half. You thought that if you were to ever tell him how you felt, he would reject you and ruin your friendship

"Alright Turtle, let's go." When you answered Tony smirked and walked you to his car.

He opened the door for you and let you in. Then he got to the drivers seat, and you were off.

The car ride was fun, you and Tony sang along to the bands that played on his car radio (hehe)

Once you pulled up to his house, he turned everything off and you both walked inside still singing the song you left off on.

You sat down on his couch as he went into the kitchen.

"So, what do you wanna watch!" You called from the living room turning on Netflix.

"Uhhh...I don't know, hold on....I'll be there in a second." He called back from the kitchen.

He came back with a bowl of popcorn and some soda.

He sat down right next to you. You noticed how close he was to you when he put his arm around your shoulders.

You both sat there watching the movie you both picked out and you felt Tony shift a little. You looked over to see that he was closer this time.

He looked down at you and smiled. You stared into his beautiful brown eyes. Once you realized you had been staring for too long, you looked down at your lap feeling the blood rush to your cheeks. He put is index finger under your chin and lifted your head so you could look at him.

He started to lean in and your heart was racing.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god... He's gonna kiss me!!!!"
As soon as your lips were about to connect you heard many voices behind you that didn't belong to the movie

"Aweeee Turtle was about to kiss Y/N!!" Both of your heads quickly turned to see Jaime yelling for the Brothers.

"Dude, your such a cockblock! Tony was so gonna get laid!" Mike yelled at Jaime causing him to laugh

You looked over at Tony's blushing face, and you felt your cheeks getting hot as well

"Oh come on guys, leave the two alone." Vic through the front door rolling his eyes at the the two of them

"Well its getting late... I should be heading back...I need to feed my dog." you chuckled nervously

"Oh okay...let me take you home then." Tony glared at his friends and walked me outside.

We were headed back over to my apartment building and Tony decided to speak up

"I'm sorry about the guys.....especially Jaime and Mike." He apologized

"Nah, its okay....I know this is normal behavior for them." You laughed a little trying to lighten the mood

He laughed lightly "yeah.."

You finally pulled up to the front of the building and you kissed Tony's cheek. He looked at you in shock

"Next time.....let's go to my place." You winked and left Tony sitting there with a smile on his face.

Hellooooo
Its me taco_veil
And this is my first band imagine... This was a dream I had and I just had to write it. I thought I was funny and cute.
TotalxNonsense will write something soon
I know she will lol

Anyway
I hope you liked it
Vote, comment follow
This account and our accounts
(Only if you want you)
Byeee
~maddie(taco_veil)