let the killing commence

Unedited

"Ready, Pipes? Sidney?"

"Ready."

Sidney wasn't ready. Sidney, in fact, was terrified; for herself, for her friends, for Audrey. The three of them had 'captured' Audrey and tied her to one of the columns with some chain - which Kieran had brought from...somewhere.

The rest of them; Emma, Brooke, Noah, and Will were coming into play later. None of them knew the plan except Noah. Kieran and Piper wanted them to discover Audrey moments after it was too late. Sidney felt sick at the thought.

The three of them slipped the disturbing masks over their faces, only obscuring their vision slightly and pulled their black hoods up.

"Let's do this, then."

"What do you want from me?!" Audrey shouted, putting up a fearless and angry front, at the killers standing before her.

When none of the threesome said anything she pulled against her chains again and tears sprouted out of her eyes. She knew one of them was Sidney but she didn't know which and seeing their outfits reminded her of Rachel. She always felt safe around Sidney but now she was brandishing a knife and standing with murders. Audrey was scared.

"You're cowards- all of you!" She spat.
One of the killers tilted their head and turned back towards the person standing slightly behind them.
They nodded.

The killer at the back ripped off their mask to reveal Sidney - her face red and her breath jagged.
"Sidney?" Audrey gasped, but she was actually too relieved for words to see her.
"I'm not even sorry, babe." Sidney shrugged and started forward bringing her knife up.

For a brief second, Audrey's breath caught in her throat. What if Sidney had lied about everything?What if Sidney was about to kill her?

Her through to quickly disappeared when Sidney unexpectedly plunged the knife deep into the back of one of the killers head. Before they even had a chance to scream, they fell to the floor and their masks rolled over - now stained with blood was the face of Piper.
She gurgled as the life quickly faded out of her, but she didn't scream. Someone did though.

Kieran's scream was so full of rage and despair that is made Audrey wince. He ripped off his mask and threw so forcefully against a wall it made a dent.

Audrey watched as Kieran stormed towards Sidney, brandishing his knife- but his hands were trembling. Sidney was locked in place shocked at how easily the knife stabbed through Piper's skull.

"Sidney!" Audrey screamed, pulling helplessly and desperately against the chains.

Sidney sprung forwards and gripped onto the handle of the knife and pulled- but it wouldn't budge. Piper's head rocked back and forth but the knife was stuck.

Kieran laughed as he gripped Sidney round the neck with one arm and held her against his body, both of their faces facing Audrey. Sidney gasped for air and stared into Audrey's eyes as she scraped and scratched at Kieran's strong hands.

"If you weren't here Sidney wouldn't have anything to care about except her absent father. She would have killed willingly and enjoyed it. But you got involved and now Piper- my Piper is dead!"

Kieran screeched the last word and his face scrunched into the definition of rage and he plunged the knife deep into Sidney's gut.

Kieran didn't stop until the single stab wound became almost two dozen and blood was flowing out of Sidney's front like a current. Audrey begged and screamed and cried and Kieran's tears fell into Sidney's hair.

Suddenly, a door flung open and Noah, Emma, Brooke, Will, a limping Jake, and about a dozen police officers poured through the entrance.
Bullets flew across the room once they caught sight of Kieran and his body fell limply on the floor, Sidney's crumpling up underneath him.

"Audrey!" The group screamed rushing over and helping untangle to chains. Her face was red and she was crying so much her face she couldn't breathe. A police officer called for a medic.
"Audrey it's okay. Their gone. Piper and Kieran are gone." Emma struggled to get the names out, shocked at the identities of the killers.

"So is she. So is she." Audrey gasped, pushing away from the paramedic and crawling over to Kieran's body. She pushed him away and revealed Sidney's body - the life only just finishing to drain out of her. It was far too late.
"I-I love you." Audrey cried and watched at Sidney's eyes fluttered and she became a corpse. Another victim of Ghostface.

{I'm seriously not even sorry}