e i g h t

soojin looked up from her text book and stole glances at the boy who sat infront of her. she had never gave it much thought but he was extremely good looking. piercing eyes, a defined jawline, perfect hair, a toned body, beautifully sculpted face, luscious lips-

"is there something on my face?" jimin asked not even bothering to look up as he continued reading.

soojin blushed as she looked down quickly and hid behind her book. she shook her head to get rid of her weird thoughts. he's a friend she reminded herself, her only friend.

"n-no"

jimin stopped and looked up.

"are you... okay?"

"yep totally i'm fine, great, fantastic even"

"do you have a fever? your face is all red"

jimin's strong glaze made butterflies erupt in soojin's stomach. what's happening to me she thought to herself. she wracked her brains to think of an excuse to leave.

"um actually i just remebered i need to go get this book from the library for this very important thing that i have. haha gotta go see you tomorrow"

she stood quickly up and left without letting jimin offer to accompany her.

jimin smiled as he watched her scurry out of the classroom. she hasn't changed at all.

she's the same soojin who gets embarrassed easily.

still the same soojin who can't lie to save her life.

the same soojin he wanted to spend his life with.

the same soojin he wanted to grow old and have a family with.

the same soojin whose life he ruined.

:::

sorry for not updating like at all.
but i swear i'll try update regularly now.

-ruby.