e l e v e n

SOOJIN POV ;;

i slowly walked up the stairs as i headed towards the school library.

my thoughts were filled with the name of a black haired boy named park jimin.

recently my days seem to start with him and end with him.

but there's always one thought that has been constantly gnawing at me; jimin and i have only been friends for less than a year but why did it feel like i've known him for my entire life?

why was i so comfortable around him?

why did i feel like we just understood each other?

i shook away these thoughts as i reached the library. i sat at an empty table and signed. there was no book that i needed to get. it was a bluff i told jimin to get anyway from his piercing gaze.

from the corner of my eye i saw the latest issue of the school's magazine lying on the table. i picked it up and aimlessly flicked through the pages.

my hands automatically stopped at a page that had a picture of jimin on it. it was a picture of him with his dance team. it was probably taken around the time when they were preparing for a showcase.

i blushed slightly as i spotted jimin amongst the crowd of boys. his hair was messily pushed back which exposed his forehead that shined with beads of sweat and his cheeks were tinted with pink, it was clear that he had been practicing hard.

his smile reached from ear to ear and his eyes resembled crescent moons and i found myself smiling along with him. this was the effect that park jimin has.

as i was busy admiring jimin's beauty my mind started to get a bit hazy. i shook my head vigorously to snap out of it but i only grew more dizzy. i started to lose focus of my surroundings and soon my eyes closed shut and all i saw was darkness.

"i love you soojin"

"i love you too jimin"

"this is so cheesy man"

"i love love"

"yeah i'm sorry bro you two have to stop or else i'm gonna get anemia"

"taehyung don't you mean diabetes?"

laughter filled the empty dance studio.

"how was practise today?"

"it was good sister-in-law, a few more months and i think we'll finally be ready to debut"

"hey you punk i told you not to call her that!"

"but she will be my sister-in-law soon so what's the problem with calling her it now?"

"you little-"

"before this argument gets out of hand, soojin do you mind taking a photo for us? we want to post it on our fancafe"

"sure namjoon. now everyone squeeze together and say cheese!"

"JIMINN!"

CLICK!

"hey i wasn't ready!"

"how did it turn out?"

"we all look sweaty and tired"

"not jimin, look at him he looks like he's over the moon"

"is he blushing? it's probably because sister-in-law is here"

"OKAY LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE DIPSHIT..."

as much as jimin wanted to deny it, jungkook was right.

he did look happy.

park jimin was truly happy.

::

wow i'm sorry this chapter is so poorly written
-ruby.