n i n e

TIME SET 2 YEARS AGO ;;

a sweaty jimin flopped down onto the cold ground and shut his eyes trying to control his heavy breathing. practise today had been by far the hardest. every part of his body still ached from the difficult dance steps.

jimin has been a trainee in big hit entertainment for about 6 months now. he was told he would be debuting in a few months in a 7 member boy group called bangtan sonyeondan towards the end of this year.

he met the other members occasionally and they were all pretty okay people. the others had been training with each other for years and were all already comfortable with each other which made it, in most cases, extremely awkward for him.

the trainee life wasn't easy for jimin. fitting in time for dance practice, vocal training and school definitely wasn't his cup of tea. what's more he rarely had time to go on dates with soojin anymore. practises would drain the life and soul out of him and once he got home he didn't have an ounce of energy left in him.

in the beginning when the CEO first found out that jimin had a girlfriend, he strongly opposed and demanded that he should break up with her as it was a huge "distraction" but little did he know jimin loved soojin more than his dream and passion for music.

jimin stormed out that day and told him that soojin wasn't just a small fling or entertainment for him, soojin was the girl jimin wanted to marry.

he didn't go to any practices after that, still angry that the CEO had the nerve to tell him to break up with soojin. the sheer thought of being away from soojin even for a day caused him to feel uneasy and nauseous.

weeks had passed when he got a phone call from namjoon, the leader of the soon to be boy band bts.

he of course gave out to jimin for being so ridiculous and walking out like that without even thinking of the other members which made jimin feel extremely guilty.

but what shocked him was when namjoon praised him for "being a man" and not giving up on his girl. he told him that the CEO looked but couldn't find someone half as talented as him and had asked namjoon to tell him that he could keep his girlfriend as long as he kept it under the radar.

because of this incident all the members looked up to jimin and also teased him for being a "fool in love" soon the curious members wanted to meet the girl who had jimin wrapped around her finger.

after the constant nagging of the members jimin finally agreed to let them meet her.

they noticed that jimin turned into a completely different person when he was around soojin. his cheesiness made the members curl their fingers and cringe.

soojin soon became like a younger sister to bts. she would regularly visit them with drinks and ice cream. "sister-in-law" they would tease her with just to make her blush.

it was perfect jimin thought.

his life was finally running smoothly.

after all his hardships, his life was finally coming together.

but his picture perfect life shattered and he cut himself trying to pick up the pieces.

:::

aYO long chappie for y'all bc i love you

-ruby.