Chapter Three

Hi guys! I am so sorry I didn't update sooner. I have had a lot of things going on. Also school started so I probably will only be able to update once every two weeks or so.

Here is Chapter three! Hope you enjoy.

Please Comment and Vote!

Also here is a great photo of John for you.

_________________________________________________________________

A song by State Champs began blaring from my phone signaling that it was time to wake up. Before the song could fully get to the chorus I grabbed my phone and stopped the alarm that I set to get up for school on time.

I groaned loudly which caused Pat to waltz into my room.

"Get out of bed sleepy head, we have to be out of the house in forty five minutes." Pat said loudly.

I groaned once again.

I guess Pat took the groan as a sign that I wasn't leaving the comfort of my bed anytime soon because he yanked my blanket from me.

"Why?" I whined dragging out the "y."

"We need to go." Pat said mimicking my tone of voice dragging the "go" out as I did with the "y".

"If I come back in ten minutes and you aren't out of bed I will drag you to school with my bare hands." Pat threatened me.

A full two days have passed since I landed in Arizona. Over those two days my mum and Liam have been connected by the hip. On the other hand Pat and I got closer.

Pat told me about his other friends besides John and Kennedy. Their names were Jared and Garett.

They were both nice. Actually all of Pat's friends are extremely sweet except for John. He is infuriating. He knows how good looking he is and uses that to push over every girl just to break their heart.

Pat has already warned me. He said that I was not allowed to be romantically involved with John because of his so called player ways.

I finally managed to gather the strength to leave my warm bed.

I went to my closet and picked out a black tee shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans and paired it with combat boots. As it was the end of September, fall was nearing.

I then went to my vanity and applied a minimal amount of make up. I put on concealer, eyeliner, and mascara.

After I finished my makeup I brushed through my wavy hair and left it down.

"Liz, hurry up we need to get you to the office for your schedule!" Pat yelled up the stairs trying to get me to hurry up.

"I'm here." I told him as I was coming down the stairs.

"Finally!" He dramatically sighed.

"Oh be quiet." I responded immediately.

He grabbed his car keys and we walked to the car. He owned a sleek black Jeep Wrangler that I fell in love with the second I saw it.

"You want the Aux cord?" He asked as he saw me eyeing the wire.

"Pat, I will never say no to the Aux." I responded.

I grabbed the cord from the console and connected it to my phone. I began to blast one of the hundreds of All Time Low songs that are on my phone.

"Good choice." Pat said bobbing his head to the music.

"I still don't get it." I said mostly to myself.

"Get what?" Pat questioned looking confused as the air conditioner blew his long hair out of his face.