Chapter Four

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I know it's not the best excuse, but I have so much work for school which makes it really hard to update. So did anyone go to the Webster show because I did! It was probably one of the most intimate the Maine events I have ever been to. I got to meet 5/5 once again and I was like second row. I spoke with John and Garett for a really long time. I had a really deep convo with John and I talked about the new album with Garett .

Here is Chapter Four, I hope you enjoy!
_______________________
"I still can't believe John's face when you turned him down." Pat said trying to drive without dying from laughter.

"Someone would have had to put him in his place sooner or later." I said with a little laugh remembering how his whole face dropped and morphed into a scowl.

After I spoke we were left in a comfortable silence until we reached the driveway of our house.

I watched Pat jam the house key into the lock and open the door.

"Hey I am going to go out in a few minutes so you will be here alone is that okay?" He said as he broke the silence.

"Um yeah that should be fine." I replied to him.

"Okay cool." He responded.

After about five minutes I heard the front door open and close. At that moment i had a realization. You see, most girls when home alone would invite a boy over or throw a party. But, I'm not most girls. I grabbed my Cavalier Youth vinyl by You Me At Six and played it through the record player. I then turned the volume as loud as it would go and began to sing along to the song "Too Young To Feel This Old."

"Can we learn to love again?" I sang along with the song.

After dancing around for a little to that song I change the song to the song Carpe Diem, which happens to be one of my favorite songs. I grabbed my hair brush and figured I should use it as a microphone, so I did.

As I turn to my right I see a shadow in my peripheral vision. I then run to my record player and lower the music. As I turn around to see who has caught me red handed I see John standing there in all his glory with his infamous smirk plastered across his face.

"Please, Sugar, don't feel the need to stop on my account." He said smirking like the devil.

I could feel my face turning red.

"Aw, Sweetheart, now don't be embarrassed. I quite enjoyed that little show you put on."

"Get out John. Also stop with the pet names or I may have to come up with my own for you." Furious with myself for not hearing Pat come home with John.

"If it makes you feel any better you have a great taste in music and some great dance moves." He said exaggerating the great as he walked to the door and stopped.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked with annoyance.

"My pet name." He said with a wink and continued to walk out.

I groaned after he left in frustration.

"Liz!" Someone called from downstairs.

I knew I would have to face all of them sooner or later, I preferred later.

I walked down the stairs and all five boys saw me.

"There is my favorite heartbreaker." Jared said. Referring to when I quickly turned down John.

"You should've seen the show she just gave me to make up for it." John said with a smirk making me turn red.

"What?" Pat asked with confusion and a pinch of anger on his face."

"He walked in on me dancing to music." I said giving John a glare.

This cause Pat to mumble a reply.

"Why did you come to my room?" I direct my question towards John.

"Pat asked me to let you know we were all here, but I got a little distracted." He said eyeing me carefully.

"Oh."