Chapter Six

The wedding night was a precious thing for her. Edward was gentle and let her take it as far as she was willing to go. Reva felt a sudden desire to see Edward's body. Unbuttoning his shirt, she pushed it off his arms and threw it on the floor. Reva pulled her silk tank top off and tossed it onto the floor. Edward lifted his hands and placed them gently on her ribs, tracing their graceful curve inward. When he reached her bra, she nodded and he unclasped the back. He slowly removed it, revealing her high lovely breasts. Sitting up with her on his lap, he rubbed his face on the soft flesh. Reva groaned when Edward reigned kisses on her chest. "Edward, could you do that to my scars?", she asked timidly. " Whatever you want, sweetheart.", he watched her lay on her belly, exposing the pink scars. Edward unzipped her skirt and removed her white panties. He then proceeded to remove his pants and boxers. "Will it hurt you if I straddle your legs?", he asked. " No.", she was almost unnerved by the sight of his erection, but pushed the thought away. He settled on her backside, his erect penis nestled on her rear. Leaning over, he moved her hair away while dropping kisses on the ugly scars. What sadistic pig could do that to anyone?, he thought tracing them after kissing them. Reva was such a good woman, she deserved to be loved and cherished, which he was determined to do. "Edward, could you?", she indicated to his position and where she was situated. " You want it this way? Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you.", he asked stroking her flesh softly. "Yes. Do I get up or lay here?", she wondered. Still a bit scared of intimacy. " Well, the easiest might be if you got up on your knees and braced the headboard. I'll try to be gentle.", Edward nuzzled her neck as she got into position, bringing himself closer. Edward reached his left hand and slid it carefully down her abdomen towards the apex of her core. He lightly touched the folds, causing her to gasp in a light shiver. Her body react positively this time creating moisture which covered his deft fingers. Reva sighed in pleasure as he continued his quest to make her happy. It seemed like forever but when he hit a certain spot within her core, Reva cried out in release. Edward smirked in delight. "Thank you, sweetheart. Are you ready for me? I did that to make you ready.", he lightly sucked her neck. Sweat glistened on her skin, her heart rate was sped up, Reva nodded and leaned forward some. Edward reached past her to grab a condom and then unrolled it on himself. He positioned himself behind her and glided in gently. The sheer tightness alone almost caused him to burst. But he held back, he pushed in, stopped and waited for her to adjust.

After a few moments, she reached back with one arm and wrapped it around his neck. He leaned forward a bit to kiss her soft lips. The kiss became passionate, with that they complete the age old act of love making. He released into the condom with a final push after roughly ten minutes of love play. Reva felt a warm build in her stomach which was followed by a second release. Edward slowly removed himself and helped her lay on the bed.
" Good?", he asked draping an arm over her damp skin. Reva blushed innocently. "I'll take that as a yes. Want something to drink?", he asked slipping on his boxers. " Water, please.", she smiled watching him walk to the small kitchenette. He saw the Reva had covered herself with a sheet. "You don't have to cover your body. You're beautiful and sexy like this.", he said removing the sheet. A flush crept to her cheeks. She accepted the glass of water and drank some before setting it down on the night table. " You think so? My scars aren't ugly?", she asked feeling more love for him then ever before. "I love you not your scars. They're just there. Besides, I'd love you if you had one eye and three boobs.", he joked making Reva giggle then she lightly shoved his arm. " You'd like that, wouldn't you?", she smiled. "What man wouldn't?", he traced her collar bone, dragging his fingers over her nipple, making Reva breath in. He had a way of doing things to her that made her feel so good. Edward lightly pushed her back.
" Lie back and let me do this for you.", he whispered letting his mouth linger where his fingers had been. Reva closed her eyes and arched her back when his mouth reached her belly. His tongue dipped into her belly button before wending it's way to her core. A light lick caused her to hiss inwardly. "Relax. You'll like this.", he spoke against her womanhood. The vibration from his voice created a moisture to drip from her which he drank like nectar. He brought her the edge before donning another condom and slipping into her. He lifted her legs around his waist. Reva squeezed her thighs, making him groan in obvious pleasure. " Oh, sweetheart, do that again.", he drew in. Reva found out then and there her husband enjoyed it when she squeezed him. In more ways then one. It also seemed she was beginning to enjoy the intimacy between man and wife. As time went on, it was what created an unbreakable bond between them. Before they knew it the honeymoon was over and back to work. Of course, Edward was being transferred to shore duty but not until he'd completed training back in the States for becoming a military police officer. So for three months while he was in America, Reva was underway to Australia and then the Philippines. She missed him so much but used her resolve to push through. Once they got back to port she was going to the base and put in a request to get housing. That when he got home they'd have a place to stay. Her time on the ship was nearly up, marking the end of her military career. She decided not to re enlist, rather processing out and maybe getting a job. Edward's service had three years left on it, so she had to make the most of it.