Chater Seven

One year into their marriage, Reva discovered she was pregnant. Beyond ecstatic, clearly God had a plan for her and Edward. She made an appointment with a doctor to make sure that she would be able to carry the baby to term. "Nothing to worry about, young lady. When you had the scar tissue removed, it made it possible to become pregnant. You were planning this, right?", he asked. She nodded. " Good. I'll prescribe some iron pills and prenatal vitamins. Make sure you take them everyday. Now, lie back so I can check how far along.", he smiled. That night, when Edward got home, she presented him with a photo of their baby. Edward's eyes widen with surprise and awe. He held the picture of the new life growing in her, his hand shaking. "Really? When?", he asked feeling tears rolling down his cheeks. " December 10th. Hopefully. Are you happy?", she asked. "Of course! I'm going to be a daddy! Sweetheart, you just made my day so much better! Come here.", he held out his arms and embraced her. That evening, she called her parents and shared the good news. Edward called his own mother and also told her. Both parents were happy beyond a doubt. Edward hung up with his mother and turned to her. Scooting closer, he touched her stomach. " I can't wait to see you full with the baby. You have no idea how sexy pregnant women are.", his voice usually grew deeper when he was aroused. Reva had just discovered a secret he carried. Smiling, she stood up and pulled him to the bedroom. Edward dropped his gun belt on the dresser and quickly removed his clothes, then rushed to undress his wife. Reva lay down on the bed and watched as he crawled up the bed to her. He kissed her left foot then proceeded to alternate between kisses and short licks until he reached her core. Reva could feel his warm breath as he gently kissed it followed by licks and gentle sucking. Edward groaned against her core causing Reva to arch and moan herself. As she approached the edge, he stopped, making his way up to her sensitive breasts. He swirled his tongue around her nipples, giving each adequate attention before slipping inside Reva. He felt himself actually get harder as she squeezed him between her thighs. "You're gonna get it, now.", he grunted as he struggled to last. He wasn't in a hurry to release but he wanted it to be special for her. Reva smirked and sassed," I hope so." Edward leaned down and began kissing her lips, pushing his tongue past her soft lips. Reva's own tongue danced with his. From the friction and the rubbing, Reva moaned in his mouth as her release overwhelmed her. That alone triggered his own. He actually felt his eyes roll back. Reva watched as he came back to Earth. Edward pulled himself from her and collapsed beside her. "Damn, woman!", was all he could manage. " Yep. Love you too, Edward.", she snuggled into his side. Edward snickered when she dragged her nails up his ribcage.

They enjoyed a healthy sex life through out her pregnancy. Around her seventh month she began having nightmares about Krueger trying to make good on his promise to break her. The dream started off well enough. She was in a warehouse, alone very pregnant. A familiar laugh caused her to cringe. "No! You're dead! Go away!", she called out. " Not so dead, Sugar. Damn, girl, you're sexy pregnant. I like it. Too bad it ain't mine. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers!", he cackled coming out of the shadows. Burnt and deformed, Krueger reached her before she could move. His gloved hand landed heavily on her belly, his other hand grasped her arm tightly. "No, please! Don't hurt my baby!", she pleaded. " I ain't gonna hurt the brat! It ain't what I want and you know it. You think leaving the country and me dying stopped my desire to keep you? I may be dead but he's not.", referring to his manhood which was currently pressed to her backside. Reva pulled away or at least tried to. Freddy shook his head and pulled back. Reva slammed back to his chest. Freddy bowed his head and actually bit her neck drawing blood. Reva screamed in pain. "Ah, Sugar, you know what I like!", he licked her neck, drinking her blood. " You think that weak brother of mine can keep you safe? You know, he's my twin. Our whore of a mother gave him to her sister to raise putting me in the orphanage! ", he explained. Reva knew somewhere inside, Freddy was right.
" You leave Edward alone. He's a good man!", Reva shoved him away from her. Reaching the edge of the warehouse, Reva cried out. Freddy shook his head and walked up behind her. "You're still mine, Sugar.", he whispered clinking his bladed glove.

" No! I belong to Edward!", she hissed. Freddy grew annoyed by that and slapped her. "Sorry, Sugar! The sooner you learn that the better!For now, though. I'll let my brother have his fun!", he snapped his fingers and Reva Sat up quickly in bed. Edward felt the movement, turning to her, he was witness to her wheezing, trying to catch her breath. Tears streaked her face as panic set in. " Sweetheart, what's wrong? ", he rubbed her back. " Why won't he leave me alone?", she sobbed. "Who? What's going on?", Edward frowned. " Freddy Krueger. He knows about us. He says I belong to him. Freddy knows you are his twin brother. ", Reva said grabbing onto him. " Sweetheart. It'll be alright. He can't hurt you. He's dead. As for the twin thing. Mom said my twin died at birth. At least that's what Aunt Amanda claims. She's my birth mother. Reva, I won't let him hurt you.", Edward promised holding her tight. When she gain some semblance of calm, Reva took a sharp intake of breath. "Oh no. My water broke.", she brought her hand up. It was wet. Edward went into immediate action and helped his wife get to the car. He drove fast but safely to the Naval Hospital. Marcus Edward Casson was born two months early but healthy non the less. He spent two days in an incubator before Edward and Reva could bring him home.

The nightmares lessened but didn't stop. Even after Raymond James Casson arrived, on time, Freddy continued to torment her. Threatening to kill her babies if she didn't come back to him. His games were wearing her resolve thin. She'd have gone over the cliff, if it weren't for her bond with Edward. Edward was the beacon in the darkness, that and God kept her strength going. They raised their sons, keeping Freddy Krueger from them. As Edward's service came to an end, they were prepared to move home. Marcus and Raymond were each other's playmates. Both being fourteen months apart. Just as both boys were turning two and three, they had their household goods shipped home before them. Edward and Reva decided to move to Central City to be closer to his mother. Life for them was good until, sixteen years down the line when Edward took a job in Springwood to rebuild the dying town. Edward's mother had expressed some doubt in this job. Having a foreboding feeling, she was reassured by her son it was okay.