Shooting Star

Lightspeed was lying on his back outside the base they were staying at. Him and the other Technobots had been stationed on Earth after the war with the Decepticons ended. Two sets of pedes sounded on the ground, making their way to where the red Autobot is. Said bot could tell who it was because he could sense it through the shared bond the Technobots have. Scattershot and Nosecone. "Hey Lightspeed," Scattershot said. "What are you doing out here all alone?" The two mechs sat next to him and only Nosecone lied with him. "Just... Stargazing," Lightspeed said, looking at the red, maroon, and white mech with a blue visor. "Care to join me?" "Can't stay for long. Rodimus is expecting an update from me soon to see how things are going," Scattershot said. "Ok," Lightspeed said before looking at the orange, maroon, and white mech on his other side. "What about you Nosecone?" "Yeah, sure. I don't have anything going on later," Nosecone said. A smile crossed Lightspeed's faceplate as he looked back at the night sky.
--
Scattershot had gone inside to give Rodimus his report and Nosecone was falling into stasis, helm resting on Lightspeed's chestplate. An arm was wrapped around the tricolored mech. Lightspeed sighed, still stargazing. All of a sudden, a bright one flashed across the sky, causing the red mech's optics to widen under his visor and a small, sharp intake to go unheard. That was something Lightspeed hadn't seen in the time he's been on Cybertron. What was it called again? "Shooting star," Lightspeed murmured when Nosecone was fully in stasis.