Overcharged and Wheeljack

The helo gave a lopsided smile and swayed a bit. He seemed like he couldn't even sit right. "Wheelja... *hic* Wheeljack is the best thing to *unknown gibberish* ever happen to us." And then cue him falling on his side and laughing about it. "Weee..." Definitely the 'happy drunk,' as the humans say. OK, no more high grade for this flier. Normally First Aid wasn't one for drinking high grade, due to him worrying if a bot or inanimate object needed his help. Apparently Blades had coerced him into it somehow because he seemed to be staring into space. "Why does half the stuff he build explode?" And there's the 'sad drunk.' Streetwise... Oh, Primus someone get the police car to at least sit down for a moment. There, Groove sat on him. Quite the 'reckless drunk' this one is. "What are we talking about again?" "Wheeljack," Groove said. "Oh, you mean the mech who'd been with us our first moments of creation?" The motorcycle nodded. Streetwise smiled and giggled. "He's funny. I like when his helm thingies light up as he speaks." Groove sighed as he leaned on Streetwise. "I just... I don't know what I would do without him," the pacifist said before burying his helm into Streetwise and crying. Yep. There's the 'crying drunk.' That left Hot Spot. The one no bot could understand because he seemed so much like a sparkling when overcharged it was borderline adorable.