Witness Protection Program

With the help of the other four Protectobots, Hot Spot was lowered into the cavern Skyfire was located in. The taller mech had an injured wing and damaged a leg when he fell. No other Autobots had been in the vicinity when he sent out a distress signal. Almost there Hot Spot said to the other Protectobots via private comm. Bright red optics looked down to see the giant white Autobot looking up at him. Their optics met and Skyfire intook sharply. Skyfire immediately subspaced his gun and aimed it at the Protectobot commander. "It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you," Hot Spot said. "I'm an Autobot, like you." It was then that the blue and black Protectobot showed the Autobot insignia on his arm. "But, your optics," Skyfire said and lowered his gun. "Are red, I know," Hot Spot said and held out a servo when close enough. "Not even Wheeljack can explain it." Skyfire took hold of the blue servo above him. I got him. Pull us up Hot Spot said to the private comm. Sure enough, the four Protectobots pulled them up, with some help from Superion. When the Protectobot and Skyfire were above ground, they were set on the ground not far away where the white mech fell to one knee. Hot Spot looked over at the red and white medic. "First Aid, do what you can for him." The Protectobot medic nodded and went to the larger Autobot. "Yes Hot Spot." Superion split into his different components and the leader walked to the Protectobot leader. "How did you know he needed help?" Silverbolt asked. "We were the only ones around when he sent out a distress signal," Hot Spot said and looked at the Concorde. "Who commed your team for help?" A black digit was pointed to the orange and white motorcycle. Hot Spot looked where he was pointing and rolled his optics when he saw that it was Groove. "Of course it was Groove. He always knows when help is needed." Silverbolt chuckled a bit. "Yeah, he does."