Fighting For Attention

Slingshot, Fireflight, and Air Raid almost always got into an argument of some sort. Half the time it was over something stupid. The other half... Well, it was mostly because they wanted Silverbolt's attention. Skydive was currently in the main room of the Aerialbots' quarters reading up on flying when something flew over his helm and crashed into the wall behind him. Curious, the black and red Aerial looked over to see Fireflight and Air Raid in an argument. With a roll of his optics, Skydive went back to reading. It didn't concern him really. None of the arguments concerned him. Unless, somehow, someone had one of his data pads or something else of his. "Silverbolt, Fireflight and Air Raid are arguing again," Skydive said, loud enough so the Aerialbot commander could hear him. An audible sigh from the Aerialbot commander. "I'll deal with it later," Silverbolt said. The sound of something breaking and two Aerials getting hit on the faceplates brought Silverbolt to the common room to see Skydive standing there, servos clenched, with Fireflight and Air Raid on the ground, cowering away from the black and red mech. "Skydive, what happened here?" Silverbolt asked. Blue optics looked over to see the Aerial commander standing there. They broke my data pad with what they were throwing in their argument," Skydive said. "Come here." Skydive went to where Silverbolt, optic ridge raised. When close enough, Silverbolt unexpectedly pulled the Aerial bookworm into a hug, bringing a look of surprise to said bookworm's faceplate.