Eye Of The Tiger

No one wanted to see Hot Spot when he was mad. Then again, he was never seen mad. For the most part, the Protectobot leader was usually happy and as usual, highly energetic. Only the other four Protectobots knew what the blue and black mech was like when he snapped and it was not pleasant. Even Blades could vouch for that.
--
The Decepticons and Autobots were locked in battle. The Combaticons had been brought into the battle and every Autobot knew that only the Protectobots could go up against them, so it was the Protectobots they called in to counteract. What no one was expecting was for Hot Spot to come in at full force and quite literally knock Bruticus into the five separate Combaticons all on his own. They were used to him coming at full force, but not like this. This was a surprise. It was also surprising when the black and blue Protectobot leader started beating the slag out of the Combaticon leader Onslaught with a look of pure rage in his bright red optics. When he was done with the dark blue and green Combaticon, Hot Spot then tackled Blast-Off and did the same thing to him. This went on until all five Combaticons were leaking, dented, bruised, and broken. Bright red optics of Hot Spot looked over his shoulder to see the Decepticons looking at him. There was a sudden roar of the firetruck's engine and he almost lunged at another unsuspecting Decepticon had Streetwise not come in and held him back. "Hot Spot, stop! I think you've made your point!" He said, noting the fleeing Decepticons. The other three Protectobots joined Streetwise and Hot Spot. It was noted that the other Autobots were staring at the Protectobots with surprised expressions, Aerialbots included. "Remind me again not to piss off Hot Spot," Slingshot whispered to Fireflight, who nodded.