{4} We need to Talk...

Jack's POV -

Me and Mark stared at each other for what seemed like hours,
"After you....?" Mark laughed
"Fine" I went in and closed the door and put my septic Sam pjs on i opened the door and saw Mark on his phone "your turn Mark" I blushed
He walked in the room and about 2 minutes later Mark shouted "come in Jackaboy"
I laughed and opened the door to see Mark shirtless only wearing only his black with what looks like pink m pajama bottoms. I blushed a dark shade of red, it was very noticeable on my white, pale skin.
"What? Like me when I'm shirtless?" Mark chuckled
"Umm i-i......." I cleared my throat "it doesn't bother me..." I lied, rubbing the back of my neck, I walk backwards and tripped over my bag, onto Mark, on the bed, as I was falling I flipped over and I was now on top of Mark on the bed staring deep into Marks chocolate brown eyes
"Umm can you get off me Jack...." Mark said, I could see he wasn't happy. I jumped off him, we both got in the covers and after no longer that 5 minutes Mark was asleep. I wasn't I just stared at the roof with tears in my eyes, Mark didn't love me and never will! I said repeatedly in my head. A tear fell down my cold soft cheek.

---Time Skip - Morning---

Mark's POV -

I woke up early this morning to fined Jack's hand around my waist, to be honest I don't know what's wrong with him, he seems to stare at me blush when I took my shirt off, hug my arm! I just don't know. I slowly and carefully took Jacks hand and put it, off my waist, onto the pillow. I look at my phone it was 5:30."shit in up early" I muttered. I leaded against the wall and thought about Jack, I needed to ask him! I'm gonna ask him as soon as he wakes up.

---Time Skip---

Jack's POV -

I woke up this morning to find Mark sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Morning Mark" I smiled at him
"Jack we need to talk...." he said, he looked really serious, so many emotions rushed to my head, was it good, was it bad, did I do something wrong?!
"Umm y-yeah M-mark? I muttered worried
"Well what's wrong with you?" Mark turned and looked at me.
"W-what are you talking about M-mark?" I questioned
"Don't act so dumb Sean" he shouted
He called my Sean, I hated being call that
"M-mark...."
"Sean why do u act so weird around me?" He asked
"I-i just..."
"You like me don't you? Sean tell me!"
I opened my mouth but no words came out, I couldn't tell him I just couldn't!
The door swung open and Felix came in "food on the table!" He said cheerfully. Mark got up and went out the room I just lay there on the bed, what did I get myself into....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thanks for reading, wonder what will happen next?!