Prologue

Rylee's POV-

I leaned against my locker, waiting for one of my best friend. She usually turned up late.

"Hey Rylee!" Shouted a female, her name being April.

"Hi April!" I smiled.

"Hello baby!"

That obnoxious voice was Jones.

I ignored him, looking around for my friend, who had exactly ten minutes until class started.

April noticed and dragged Jones off to class, I waited another five minutes before giving up and running to my class.

Fist lesson, History.

I sat down at the back of class, wanting to be away from everyone.

A boy, who looked new walked in, light brown hair, brown eyes. Noodle-like. He walked to the last row and sat down next to me.

Nobody say at the back since when I first met my friend she came off scary and we sat at the back. Heck! I was scared when I first met her!

The whole class looked at him in shock.

"Good morning class!" Mr Marsalis greeted, beaming brightly at us, gaining our attention.

We groaned.

He sat down, reading the names of students in the room.

"Lisa Birly?"

"Here."

"Tonks Percy?"

"Yo!"

"Carmen Stewert?"

"Yes!"

"Rylee-"

"Yep!"

I always interrupted them, there was only one Rylee in the school, or if there was, they weren't in my classes.

The teacher looked around and moved on to the next.

He missed out Kassidy, no doubt because she's always late.

After saying all the names he stood up, "he Battle of Hastings was fought on 14 October 1066 between the Norman-French army of Duke William II of Normandy and an English army under the Anglo-Saxon King Harold Godwinson, beginning the Norman conquest of England. It took place approximately 7 miles northwest of Hastings, close to the present-day town of Battle, East Sussex, and was a decisive Norman victory. The-"

The door burst open and in ran a girl, wearing all black, except her grey hoodie, dark brown hair, close to black and sea blue eyes. This girl who was about ten minutes late, is my friend.

Kassidy.

"Sorry I'm late sir." She said in a voice that sounded as if she didn't care.

The teacher smiled, she did always love history and get top grade in it.

"It's quite alright. Sit down."

She nodded walking to the back where she usually sat, noticing the boy sat in her place.

The boy looked at her, "uh, hi?" Fear in his voice as she glared at him.

"Your in my seat." She growled.

"T-there are other tables..."

She bent over shoving her face in his, "MOVE!!!!!"

He shot up and moved to the front and she sat down, the class tried to ignore it and the teacher went back to class.

"Could you relax for once?" I whispered, tiredly.

Se smiled, throwing back her hood, revealing the black hat, "he sat in my seat."

She brought out her note book and wrote down everything.

The lesson ended and we all rushed out, except Kassidy.

Now sure, it may seem she's bad and 'emo', but she isn't, you have to get to know her first.

I rushed to my next lesson knowing she'd take her time, science.

The boy from last lesson was sat in mine and Kassidy's place and I groaned.

I walked up to him, "excuse me? Can you move? I sit there."

He looked at me, "sit somewhere else."

I glared slightly, "move!"

I don't usually quick up a fuss at school, so I stay mellow, anywhere else? Run for your life.

"Make me, blondie." I hate that name.

"Didn't you hear her? She said 'move'!"

Looks like Kassidy arrived early.

He gulped and got up, but not before saying, "whatever, doll."

Kassidy looked at him with fire in her eyes and I grabbed her.

She always got angry at anything with a boy part unless the 'boy' was transgender.

I dragged her to the seat, "kill him later, after class."

The teacher came in and told us to get to work, I started writing down things about Quantum Physics.

I looked over at Kassidy and saw her sketching, she always hid what she did and she think I don't know.

This is how it went for most of the day, except Kassidy showed up late to the rest of classes nearly killed the guy that called her 'doll' and she got a detention after school.

This was life for us, we hung out together on weekends as best we could, if our parents didn't need us, sadly hers usually do.

We eat pizza, go shopping, though she usually hates it or walk and talk.

That's just me and Kassidy.