#35

"Haise! Haise!" Yuki was pulling on his coat while he was filling out papers. Since Mrs.Ita wasn't  back yet, Haise did his work in her office  while keeping an eye on Inami. Haise reached his hand out and placed it on Yuki's head. "What is it Yuki?" Yuki giggled and held on to his arm. "Mommy says she's  hungry. Can we go get her something to eat?" Haise thought. "Hmm...let me see if I can get something..." Haise used his radio. "Arima-san? She's  hungry again...cell 346?  Alright." Haise unfolded her wheelchair and wheeled it over to Inami. She was sitting in bed. Haise helped her stand up and Inami held on to Yuki's hand as she slowly trudge to the chair. Haise helped her down into the chair and wheeled her to the elevator.

Haise let Yuki hit the button on the panel. Yuki liked sitting in Inami's lap while they went places. Haise stopped at cell 346. He pulled out his keys and unlocked it. "Yuki, wait out here. We won't  be long." She nodded and sat on the floor with her back against  the wall. Haise opened the door and wheeled Inami in. Yuki put her knees to her chest and sighed. Screaming came not long from the room. Yuki covered her ears and waited until the  door opened once again. Yuki smiled and got  back up. "Mommy are you full now?" Inami nodded. "Mhm.." She was lying. Yuki tugged on Haise coat. He picked her up and she whispered in his ear. "Did you see her face?"  Haise shook his head. "I was instructed  to look away." "Let's go. I would  like a bath.." Inami spoke out. Haise placed Yuki in Inami's lap and wheeled her back down to the nursery.  A small bathroom with a tub was next to Inami's bed. "Yuki, do you want to help  Inami?" Yuki shook her head. "Nope! I wouldn't be much of help. You should  do it daddy! Oh!...I mean...Haise.."

Yuki looked sad for a second  but perked right back up. I'll clean up while you give mommy a bath!" Haise nodded and picked her up out if her wheelchair and into the bathroom. She was placed on the sink counter as Haise undressed her. He tried not to stare but he couldn't help when he was removing her pants. He started the water and filled up the tub. Inami still had her mask on as she was gently placed in the tub. Haise started off with her hair. It was extremely  long and oily. "3 years since I've had  a  bath.." Haise nodded. "I know how you feel...I was a prisoner once..I didn't  know how I got here..I just woke up in a cell." Inami looked at him. "Haise...do you  know Ken Kaneki?" He stopped. "...Why do you ask?"  "He was Yuki's daddy. You look similar...just remove  the spilt hair color  and you would  be twins..." Haise sighed. "Kaneki....he cries...alot. Everytime I sleep, he's  crying. He blames me for everything  then tries to force me to give me his body back..in terrified of him. I want him to stop.."

She stared at him and sighed. "Haise...remove my mask." He gasped in surprise. Haise nodded and proceed to remove her mask. Haise was a little  hesitant but took it off anyway. Inami had a straight face. Her stitches caught his eyes the most. "You're..I've  seen your face before....it's somewhere deep with in my mind." Inami nodded and struggled just to put her hand against his cheek. Haise's eyes widened as she got closer to him. He took the chance and kissed her. Just how Kaneki would. He didn't  realize until after they were and ready french kissing. He removed his coat and other parts of his clothing. He wasn't fully naked before he was forced in the tub. Inami's arm fell to her side as Haise took over. They stopped to breath. "I'm sorry...I don't  know  what  came over me.." Inami smiled slightly. "...I don't  mind." Inami admitted.

"I haven't been close to anyone  for a long time....before I "died" I promised Yuki I would bring back Kaneki. She wanted us to be a family. I told her I wanted that as well..Haise, she already labeled you as her dad. Please..." Haise stared at her. At first he wasn't sure if  she was being serious. But then he saw the pleading in her expression. Haise cupped his hands around her face and proceeded to kiss Inami again. "If you promise to stay with her. To be her mother, I will." She nodded and notices the bath water getting cold. "We should finish up quick." Haise suggested and got out of the tub. He took off his wet clothing  and chuckled. "We've only just met and I'm already  undressing in front of you. But once I saw your face, I felt like I've been with you for a long time." He continued to undress him self and step back in the tub.

Yuki waited silently after she was finished cleaning. Soon, the bathroom door opened. They were both in a towel and Yuli got confused. "Haise, did you get a bath too?" He chuckled. "Yeah, I slipped and fell in. Oh, and I would  like it if you called me "daddy"   from now on." He smiled and Yuki did to.  "Okay! Daddy!" Yuki hugged him and giggled. Inami smiled as well. "I'm cold." Inami muttered. Haise found a new pair of clothes for him and Inami. He got dress fast before putting her back in another hospital  gown. "Mommy!  Are you happy now?" Inami was surprised. "Yes, I am." Inami smiled at Yuki and was carried to the bed. "You should get some rest now." Haise said laying her down. "Alright...."