prologue

Prologue.
She was running from those stupid wolves, she hated them. No matter where she went, no matter how much she covered her tracks, they followed her. She was about to give up and get eaten. Her bionics were going haywire and then they had finally stopped working. She knew that everyone wanted her dead. She tried to kill 2 people in the past three months. She knew that no one cared about her. She finally heard those stupid wolves go somewhere else. They probably found a easy meal, but they would be back. They always came back. She had to run, but she hadn't rested for three days, she would die, very soon. Then she felt her chip vibrate in her neck. "My bionics! For some reason they've started working again! I can finally geo leap out of this place! But where?" Then she heard a voice in her head, telling her where to go. She listened and geo leaped to the junkyard where her Triton app was first deactivated. Then she heard the bushes rustling.
"Who's there?!" The girl demanded.
Then Gisele walked out of the bushes.
"You." The girl said, raising her fists.
"I don't want to fight you. I just want revenge on those bionic kids. And you can help me." Gisele smiled.
"I am one of those bionic kids." The girl replied gritting her teeth.
"You want revenge on one of them too." Gisele pointed out.
"No I don't." The girl denied.
"Yes. You want revenge on Selena." Gisele said, knowing that would get under her skin.
The girl hated that name, that name was like poison in her mind. Terrible and needed to be destroyed.
"As much as I want revenge on Selena, and I really do, my bionics quit working a few weeks ago." The girl explained.
"I was able to get you here, wasn't I?" Gisele asked rhetorically.
"What would I have to do?" The girl asked.
"You just need to charge your bionics. I have a substitute for the capsules at my hideout." Gisele explained.
The girl smiled for the first time in months. She would get revenge on Selena for stealing her crush. She would get Chase. Amethyst and Chase. Doesn't that sound good?
Amethyst followed Gisele to her warehouse and thought of all the ways she could make Selena suffer.