Chapter 2

Chapter 2.
Bree thought she was the only one who felt bad for Amethyst, she was the only one who told her the truth about Krane. That she was actually her daughter. Not like Taylor and Sebastian, but his actual daughter. She wasn't controlled by the Triton app for a long time, she was terrified of him. Whenever someone brought him up, she freaked out. And Bree knew why. Amethyst told her everything about her past after they defeated Krane the second time. That was why she decided to take Amethyst under her wing. Was it because she reminded her of herself? Or she felt sorry for her?
Amethyst's flashback.....
Amethyst was 4 years old and she was hiding from her father and mother, they were fighting, again. Whenever she begged them to stop her father would abuse her later when her mom wasn't looking. She was able to hide it for a while, but she didn't know how much longer she could hide it. She heard her mother yell this.
"I'm leaving! Keep Amethyst, the last thing I need is a reminder of you following me around!"
Amethyst hadn't seen her mother since. Ever since she was stuck with her abusive father. And now that her mother was gone. Nothing was keeping him from hurting her whenever he wanted.
5 years later.
Amethyst was nine, she hadn't spoken to her father at all since her mother left because a year after he had started abusing her, she gave up on hope. No one was ever gonna find her in this little cabin in the woods. She just gave up on everything. Didn't he remember that she was his baby girl? Why did he push her right out of his world? She was so young when the pain began, and she had to live with it. Afterwards she had harden her heart, and gave up hope.
6 years later.
Amethyst was 15, for her birthday last year, she got a special implant in her neck that gave her super human abilities, or as her father called them, bionics. Ever since, she was learning to control them and her father was thinking of her less of his daughter and more of a warrior with no feelings. Amethyst did have feelings, she just hadn't shown them for years. Being bionic gave her the chance to impress her father. Then one day he called her to his lab.
"Yes sir?" Amethyst asked. She never called him father or dad, ever since her mother left it was sir.
"Meet the first of my genetically engineered super soldiers, S-1." Krane said.
"Is this S-2?" S-1 asked.
"Yes." Krane replied.
"Wait, I've had my chip longer, why am I S-2?" Amethyst asked.
"Because your chip was the second one I created. I had to learn how to make soldiers so I tested my chip design on you." Krane said.
"But." Amethyst started. Then Krane slapped her.
"I thought I said that you never will talk back to me, understood?" Krane demanded.
"Yes sir." Amethyst said. Then she saw three words in front of her eyes.
Triton app engaged.
End of flashback.
Bree still felt sorry for her. They had gotten a good childhood even if they thought their uncle was their dad for 14 years. She couldn't even imagine what it was like to have that madman for a father.
Gisele's hideout.
"You are mastering your new abilities very well." Gisele smiled.
Amethyst thought of her childhood whenever Gisele said that, she started working harder every time she said that.
"I like the fact that you hide your emotions. Reminds me of my androids." Gisele said.
Amethyst hated that. She had feelings, but she had to admit that she hid them well. She was supposed to not be vulnerable to things like pain or feelings. That's what her father always said. "Never show weakness, that's how you got taken down." The few words that she liked that her father had ever said. She would always think to herself. "Is that why my father's abuse hasn't gotten to me yet?" She finally took a break. Gisele walked over to her.
"Revenge is coming. The bionics will never know what hit them." Gisele said to Amethyst.
"I cannot wait to crush Selena." Amethyst replied.
How do you guys feel about Amethyst now?
Over and out.
Susz