Chapter 5

Chapter 5.
Bree, Selena and Chase were in the main classroom and Chase was typing a bunch of stuff on the cyber desk.
"We need to find Amethyst." Chase said.
"She almost lead us to Gisele's hideout. We might as well follow that path." Bree said.
"No. She may have been trying to get you get lost in the woods. I'll do a satellite search." Chase said.
"You know. I will never understand how you two got together, but I'm glad you did." Bree said nudging Selena's shoulder.
"Chase. You can't do satellite searches without Mr. Davenport's password." Selena said.
"Fine. Type it in." Chase said.
"You really don't like help." Selena muttered as she used her super speed to type in the password and click enter. "There."
"Thanks." Chase said as he turned on the "Davenllite" kind of a stupid name for a satellite, but it was Mr. Davenport, everything had to be named after him.
"Your welcome." Selena said as she and Bree left the room.
Three hours later.
Chase was watching the cyber desk like a hawk then the hydra loop opened with Selena in it.
"Hey." Chase said.
"Hey. Tasha sent some cookies for you guys. Be happy that I saved some for you before Adam ate them." Selena said putting the plate down on the edge of the cyber desk.
"Thanks." Chase said as he picked one up and bit into it.
"How's the satellite search going?" Selena asked.
"I can't find anything. It's like her hideout isn't even there." Chase said.
"Well, it's called a hideout for a reason, there not supposed to be easy to find." Selena said.
"Oh really, you know, I didn't know that. I know that! I've been here for three hours!" Chase yelled.
"Sorry." Selena said.
"Wait. Right there." Chase said zooming into the image.
"That's it. Like all inventors, she has a logo that has to be on everything." Selena said as she pointed out the small triangle with three giant squares on the tips and a circle connecting them together.
"I would have never noticed that, thanks." Chase said.
"No problem, I'll get Adam, Bree and Leo." Selena said super speeding out of the room and coming back with them. Adam had part of a cookie hanging out of his mouth.
"Really? I was eating the best snickerdoodle ever!" Adam said.
"We found Gisele and Amethyst. I think that the cookie can wait." Chase said.
"Where are they?" Bree asked.
"Fourteen miles from that junkyard where we defeated Krane the first time." Chase said.
"Let's go." Bree said grabbing Adam. Selena grabbed Leo and Chase and they both super sped to the hideout.
"What's the plan?" Bree asked.
"We need to go in there and stop them from whatever their doing, take them into custody." Selena said.
"Who's mission leader?" Chase asked.
"Sorry." Selena said.
"Selena's right, but we need to bring Amethyst back to the academy." Bree said.
"She tried to kill Selena and I." Chase said.
"I think that Gisele brainwashed her. When she found out that she hurt you, she was devastated. I saw the Amethyst that I took under my wing, the Amethyst I taught. We need to save her." Bree said.
"Again, she tried to kill us." Chase said.
"So? Douglas tried to kill us and we gave him a second chance." Bree said.
"Technically this was her second chance." Chase said.
"Selena betrayed us and we forgave her." Bree said.
"I thought we agreed that we wouldn't bring that up anymore." Selena said.
"I'm just trying to prove a point." Bree said.
"Ok, what's the plan?" Adam asked.
"We need to defeat them Bree. This isn't friendship, this is our job, saving the world. Wouldn't you be upset if the world was destroyed, because of your actions?" Leo asked.
"Quit trying to make me feel guilty Leo." Bree said.
"Ok. We bring Amethyst back to the academy and get a explanation. If she tries anything, we deal with her. Understood?" Chase asked.
Bree nodded.
They all walked to the entrance and Adam knocked on the door.
"Really Adam? You knocked on the door of a evil villain's hideout." Chase asked.
"Hey, that's just manners Chase. Evil or not, you should let someone know your there and then open the door." Adam said.
"There goes the element of surprise." Bree muttered.
"Well, well, well. Good to see you, we've been expecting you." A voice said.
"Who's there?! We're not afraid of you!" Leo yelled.
Then the doormat fell out from under them, they fell for a few minutes and then they all landed on top of each other. They had been captured.