Chapter 2

Three Years have gone by, the death of my friends in that dream have haunted me, and especially my dad catching me with that 12 inch barbed dildo has driven him into heavy alcoholism. But today is the today I turn 38, and my dad, who stayed sober for my birthday today, decided to take me out to lunch at my favorite restaurant, which is *REDACTED* and we ate Big Macs and McNuggets talking about how Donald Trump's dick is only like a measaley 3 inches longer than mine, which isn't much to brag about, cause 3 plus (wait this isn't making sense god damnit) and we kept eating Whoppers and Chicken fries, until I said I had to go to the bathroom, I got up, went to the bathroom, and before I went in, I glanced at my dad who immediately sunk into a state of disappointment, maybe because of what happened 3 years ago, and I went in, sat down, shit my colon out so hard Italy had an earthquake, then someone kicks down the stalls and guess who! It's Uncle Samsonite, unlike where before I feared him, I greeted him with a smile and opened my mouth wide, waiting, he said those all familiar words "Time to have some fun, with Uncle Samsonite." Then I get my mouth stretched to the limit of tearing my cheeks. I feel it go deep into my throat, prodding internal organs, I try to moan, but my vocal chords are pressed. He starts rythmically thrusting deep inside my mouth. I get a hard on and start masterbating. He doesn't like that and he rips my dick off blood spewing everywhere, and he takes my recently decapitated dick and shoves it in my mouth, where at this point has torn. He goes faster and faster with blood flowing out of my wound and some in my mouth and then, sweet release of his cum is so hot it scalds my mouth, but, he doesn't even have his Dick out, it again just was invisible or something. Then the store employee opens the door and screams bloody murder as I clipped my own dick off with garden shears and shoved it in my mouth sucking on it.