Flamestripe @Foxy_Skipper

Rated by Rose

• • •

Side Note- I'm so sorry for the delay of all ratings!

• • •
Name: Flamestripe

I've seen a lot of OCs with the prefix 'Flame' it's common and the 'stripe' part is used often, I guess they sound good together.

Age: Died at 30 moons

Okay, I guess that's a reasonable age to die

Gender: She-cat

Of course. Most OCs are.

Rank: Medicine cat

Cool! I love medicine cats. {Thanks for that Jayfeather}

Clan: Shadowclan

Points for Cannon clan.

Looks: She has light grey fur, with ginger stripes along her back and down her tail. She is small and rather fluffy, with bright amber eyes with blue flecks.

Light grey is fairly common but the fluffy tail; I don't see that much in OCs. Amber eyes are getting fairly common hit the blue flecks add a nice touch.

Personality- A rather loud and happy cat, who loves exploring and hunting. She also enjoys battle, but hates death. She is a bit reckless at times, and can get into tight situations easily. She also is kind of stupid, and likes jumping out into the thunderpath to see how fast monsters move.

I'm glad to see she has flaws. The thunderpath one made me laugh. She has a good balance between good/bad traits which is good to see in OCs!

Family: Mother is a warrior named Jayclaw, with light grey fur and darker stripes. She has bright blue eyes. Her father was once a rouge, now a warrior. He is named Foxpelt, after his ginger and white fur and amber eyes.

Jayclaw is a cool name, Though Claw is a very common name among warriors. Jay is pretty name though.

Mate: She never had an official mate, but had a major crush on a thunderclan tom named Hollowclaw who had cream colored fur and green eyes

Hollowclaw, For some reason I really like saying it over an over again out loud. But yeah... ThunderClan grr... But his appearance is decent

Mentor: A tom named Nightheart, who had black fur and golden stripes, with dark brown eyes

Nightheart! I thought that was a cannon name for a second... Black fur is fairly common but the golden stripes are pretty cool. Dark brown eyes are very common though

Apprentices: One apprentice named WolfHeart, who had dark grey fur and grey blue eyes

Wolfheart is a cool name, His/Her's appearance is a bit plain to me though.

Backstory: Her parents were killed when she was an apprentice by a pack of foxes that attacked her camp. She disguised her sadness with her loud and happy personality, and grew up normally. As a newly named warrior, she was taken by twolegs and lived with them for a moon. She managed to escape, and struggled to regain her clanmates trust. She continued her life normally, growing fond of the thunderclan warrior. She was later killed by him in a border skirmish.

This is fairly short. . . Seems like a pretty normal life, other than that part with the twolegs.

Other: In Starclan she became very angry at Hollowclaw and Haunted his dreams.

K.

• • •

Overall I give this OC 8.5/10 I actually do love the OC! But a few things here and there could be tweaked to make Flamestripe a bit more original but, I loved rating her!

• • •

Another note~ It has been like 5 months since Rose rated an OC xD