Mudskipper @ZXSleepyXDragonXZ

Rated by Vixen
-------------

Name: Mudskipper
  Wow, this is very unique. I rarely hear the prefix Mud- and have never heard the suffix -Skipper.
Age: 16 moons
New warrior, I suppose.
Gender: She-Cat
  Okay.
Rank: Warrior
  Serve your clan well.
Looks: Mudskipper has a messy mop of dark brown fur on her head and long fur. She has a white underbelly and her back legs start with white and fade to a light brown she has 3 white paws and one black paw on her front right paw. Her tail is fluffy and her end tail tip is very lightly dotted with shades of light brown and dark brown. She also has fiery orange eyes that seem to spark with energy with yellow flicks.
  ... What? This is so jumbled, I can't even tell what's going on. Her looks are very unrealistic and its genetically impossible to have all white paws and one black paw.
Clan: RiverClan
  Canon?
Personality: Mudskipper is awkward around other cats and it's hard for her when there is an awkward silence. She has the tendency to day dream and become unfocused and think of random things. She comes up with many original ideas for battles like a new type of ambush formation or a new way to get water to the elders and queens. But she is far to shy to tell that to anyone but her sister and brothers. She is a great hunter and never strays in hunting she strides to do her best when it comes to hunting and fighting even if she's not that good at it.
I would add more faults than just being awkward. Otherwise, this is fine.
Family:

Mother: Newtdash- lean and thin dark grey she-cat with dapples all over her pelt and frost bitten ears with yellow eyes

Father: Juniperleap- huge brown tom with light grey socks and a white underbelly and is very fluffy and has light green/yellow eyes
  Um... No. I'm not even going to bother with this cat's appearance.
Sister: Reedstrike- mahogany colored she-cat with black paws and front and back legs that start from black and fade to dark grey with huge paws and yellow eyes.
  The leg thing is impossible.
Brothers: Fishfoot-light grey tom with white socks, a fluffy black tail tip with slight curls at the end with a darker grey splotch over his left eye and a lame leg because of a car accident. Has piercing orange eyes.
  The grey splotch is extremely overused and, frankly, impossible.
Marshpelt- huge dark grey tabby tom with a scar that reaches from his ear to his cheek, lighter grey dapples on his tail and head and a dark grey 'M' that fAdes to white
  Again, the fade thing is impossible.
Mentor: Frogfang- grey/blue she-cat who is blind in her left eye and has black socks and underbelly with a bright green eye
  The black underbelly and paws against solid grey is, again, impossible.
Backstory: Mudskipper was born one night in leafbare. She had a great kid hood and when she became an apprentice she was mentored to Frogfang, a respected warrior of the clan. So Mudskipper had worked very hard to impress Frogfang. But no matter how hard she worked, Frogfang never seemed to notice her efforts. So one day she was sent out fishing, but she had wanted to catch something bigger than a fish so she decided to go around all the way on the other side of the lake and looked for a huge fish she heard of. There she waited until she saw it and pounced they had battled it out and she was losing, until she saw a blur of blue.
  So all that happens in her life is fishing a single fish.
Dies of Greencough at 63 moons
  Way overused.

  In conclusion, I give Mudskipper a 4/10. Almost all of the cats have impossible looks and her backstory literally is just her fighting a fish. Her only fault is being awkward and her death is way overused. [Sorry]

  -Vixen