Scavenger Hunt

**Seakeepay's P.O.V**

I wake up and hear Trixie getting out of bed. I look at the clock. 'Wow it's early.'  I watch and see what she's doing. She goes onto the balcony but forgot to close the door. She started singing, I texted everyone to come over to listen. Oli and Yammy didn't respond so they must be sleeping. I hear three quiet knocks and I open the door. I let everyone in and we stand as a group watching her sing. After she stopped singing she turned around. She saw us and she froze. She turned around to face the city lights and we all walked onto the balcony with her. We all sang with her, It was so beautiful. All of us after a while walked back inside. "Well I don't think we're going to bed anytime soon." Joel said motioning to Lizzie. "We could all hangout here." I suggest.Everyone agrees and we decided to play truth or dare. "Seapeekay, truth or dare?" Trixie asked me a smile on her face. "Truth...." I said wearily. "Tell EVERYBODY who your crush is." Trixie said smirking. I mumble so no one can hear. "What was that?" Trixie asked. "Lauren..." I mumbled again. "One more time." Trixie said leaning closer to me. "Lauren okay?!" I say annoyed. I look over to her and she's looking down so I can't really see her face. Lizzie who was beside Lauren put her head on the floor and looked at Lauren. "She's blushing!" Lizzie said excitedly jumping back up. "Shut up Lizzie!" Lauren said pushing Lizzie. Lizzie was right. Lauren was blushing. That made me smile. "NEXT!" Lauren yelled trying to change the subject. I laughed and asked Joel. "Dare." Joel said confidently. "Go play seven minuets in heaven with Lizzie. You have to kiss at least once. the rest of the time you can just talk." I say smiling. They got up and went into the closet.

**Lizzie's P.O.V**

We walked into the closet and sat on the floor. "So what's the plan?" Joel asked. I knew he didn't mean about this. He meant about getting revenge. "You should dare Lauren to sit on Seapeekay's lap." I smiled. "You always have good plans." Joel said leaning in and giving me a quick peck on the lips. After a while they yell that the seven minuets are up so we walk out and join the circle.

**Lauren's P.O.V**

Lizzie and Joel have smirks on their faces that I don't trust. "Lauren, truth or dare?" Joel asked me. "Dare?" I ask as if it's a question. "I dare you to sit on Seakeepay's lap." Joel smiled evilly. I got up walked over to Seapeekay and sat on his lap. Both of us started blushing.

**Trixie's P.O.V**

They both start blushing and it's so cute! There's a knock at the door. I go and answer it to see a note. I pick it up and read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Trixie, I'm sending you on a scavenger hunt. you might want to hurry because if you don't make it you don't get your prize. You must get to the final destination by 6:00. Good luck!

-Oli

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile and go get some clothes and get dressed in the bathroom.