Marry Me

**Oli's P.O.V**

"Yes!" She started crying tears of joy and embraced me in a hug. My phone started to ring. "Who is it?" Erika asked. "The hospital, probably time to take Trixe off life support." I picked up the phone. After the doctor stopped talking I hung up. "I'm sorry." Was all I said before I sprinted as fast as I could to the hospital.

(Time Skip)

I ran threw the doors and to Trixie's room. "This isn't possible." I said with tears in my eyes. I ran over to her bed and hugged her tightly. "Oli, I'm okay." She was alive. Right before they were going to take her of life support she woke up. I knew I still loved Trixie with all of my heart. "NO!" Someone screamed from behind me. "I DON'T PUT IN CONTACTS, DYE MY HAIR, CHANGE MY NAME FOR NOTHING! I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING MY OLIPOP AND YOU HAD TO TAKE HIM!" Erika had an angry look on  her face. She was handcuffed by the cops. "What do you mean?" I asked anger in my tone. "Oli! Don't let them take me away! I didn't do anything!" She pleaded. "Oli." Trxie said voice weary. "That's Shade." I felt an anger deep inside me. I walked right up to her. "It was all a lie. You hurt the one I loved, lied to me, pretended to be someone else. You don't deserve true love." I took the ring off her finger and she was taken away. "Oli, you proposed to her?" Trixie asked sadness in her voice. "Listen, she made a fool of me and she pretanded to be someone else. I never knew it was her. The ring was meant for you." "W-what?" "On your birthday I was going to propose to you but you ran out. I was in a group chat with everyone and they were cheering me on. Even when I was with Shade I still loved you with all my heart." "Oli, do you still love me?" "I'll never stop." We were quiet for a bit. "You know this is the part where you propose Oli." I turned my head to see Joel and everyone else standing at the door. I laughed and got on one knee beside her bed. "Will you marry me?" "Yes!"

{A/N: I hope you like the chapter! That's right, Shade was Erika. With Shade finally gone they can be the together like they always wanted to be.}