Happy Birthday!

**Trixie's P.O.V**

"Not bad" The girl said walking up to me. "I'm Jackie." She held out her hand. "Trixie." "Sorry I seem so sour. Because of my parents I don't normally let people close to me." "That's okay."

(Time Skip)

It's been a around a year since I made friends with Jackie and today was my  birthday. I walked over to Joey's house and opened the door. I almost die inside. "Surprise!" A group of voices yelled. I turned around and walked out of the door. It had to be fake. I try to process what happened.I walked back inside to see everyone smiling. "Processes?" Daniel asked. I nodded my head mouth still open in awe. "Trixie!' "Yammy!" I hugged all of the girls and boys, except for Oli. I walked up to him. "Long time no see." He forced a smile. "Don't do that." I said with tears in my eyes. I broke up with my boyfriend a couple days after collage because I didn't feel anything anymore. I was dying inside without Oli. I hugged him as tight as I could. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Why?" "Because I never even put in the effort to keep us together." I cried into his shoulder. "It's okay." He said softly. I missed him. Just his voice, anything about him. Yes there were his YouTube videos but since we broke up there has been few videos and he hasn't been as happy as he used to be. I was getting scared he was doing things he shouldn't be. "Can we talk alone?" I asked Oli he shook his head and we walked into Joey and Daniel's room. I quickly pulled up his long sleeve shirt and saw scars. I knew it. He pulled his arm away and pulled the sleeve back down."Hey back off." He mumbled angrily. I pulled up my sleeve as well and showed scars. He just stared. He hugged me tightly. "Don't you dare ever hurt your beautiful body." "I say the same to you." "My body is a piece of shit." "I think the reason both of us are depressed is because we're missing each other." "I agree completely." He pulled me into a kiss. Sparks flew everywhere. I belonged with him. "I'm moving here." He said breaking the kiss. "You are?!" said excitedly. "Happy birthday." He laughed. "What about everyone else?" "They're moving here too." I kissed Oli passionately. I belong here. With him. Alone.