Chapter 11:<3 Prince Royce!!! <3

Gabby P.O.V.

Well today is the day i meet my love, Prince Royce. Zayn is taking a shower,because where leaving early. i am all ready,with my baby blue dress and white heels. i had my hair done by doniya and my make-up by waliyha. i did not know she does make-up awesome.

"I'm done"zayn came out. He was wearing grey jeans a white shirt that say's 'Bitchez Want ME!'. he was wearing read Nikes and his hair was quiff. he also had his leather jacket on.

"Looking good Malik"i teased him.

"Thanks, Fiance"he wink at me. i just rolled my eyes and grab my stuff.

"Got the tickets and VIP tickets in my purse and my phone and stuff i would like to get sing"i said to him.

"Wait a minutes, VIP i thought you said only concert,no meeting him"he said confuse.

"oops, forgot to tell you"i said to him.

"Even tho lets go"i said and rushing down the stairs.

"Where are both you going again"Mrs Malik said to us all dress up.

"Me and Zayn are going to a concert"i said to her.

"Zayn and Gabriela have been spending so much time together"Lou wiggle his eye brown.

"Yeah, what have you guys been doing"Liam ask us.

"Nothing, since Gabby is going to be wife. we need to spend time together if where going live together "zayn told them. 

"Okay, now go have fun"hazza said. we said our bye and left to the stadium. it was a hour drive s we spend talking about thing.

"Can you please put music on, its boring here"i said. he nod and turn on the radio. then Prince Royce came out. i fan girl. and ding a long.

"YOU GOT ME CRAZY,CRAZY, WILL YOU BE MY LADY,LADY, OH YOU TURN ME ON-"zayn covered my mouth with his hands.

"Babe, you sing great, but your so loud"i licked his hand. 

"Eww, really gabby"he clean his hand in his jeans. i nod an dbegan to sing more.

"BABY, YO QUIERO AGARARTE Y YO QUIERO TOCARTE"i love this song.

"Where here"zayn scream. he sut the song off and get out of the seat and open the door for me.

'Thanks"i said and got out of the car.

"Lets go in"zayn said. they where people staring at me. there where even people who knew zayn and ask for photos and a autograph. which zayn did. i was in the side.

"OMG, YOUR ZAYN WIFE"i think  a 12 year old girl said. i nod at her answer.

"Can i have your autograph"she plead.

"But. I'm not famous"i said to her.

"Even tho. you would be some day"she said. i smiled at her and gave her my autograph. 

"Okay, love lets go"zayn said. i then gave the women our tickets and she led us in. we went to our seats which was front row. i was hyper seeing him sing.

"Chill down girl, h hasn't came out yet and your fangirling. Not even when you met us you did this"he said to me.

"Because i did not who you where until now"i said to him. he rolled his eyes.

"You know if you keep rolling yours eyes, your eyes will pop out"i said to him. then the light came off. its starting.

"Hello Florida, how your doing"Prince yelled in the microphone. i scream out loud while zayn cover his ears.