Chapter 71: Allison

Gabby P.O.V

It been a month since we left Florida. I am missing the nice fresh weather. The boys are doing well, Kevin loves his school. Joe hates it, since you were uniform, which I get him. my big bro got jobs. Jake is working in Nandos and Jason is working in Jack Wills. The guys have to go to tour in a month and I wont go with them, boo.

"Gabby" joe and kevin ran to me. trisha went to pick them up while i stayed taking care of the little ones.

"Hey guys how was school today" i ask them.

"Boring. Awesome" they both said at the same time. i rolled my eyes and ask them to wash there hands for lunch.

"Hello, gabby"waliyha said to me.

"Hey were safaa" i ask her.

"Safaa, is in after school, mum left us and went to work. she ask me to ask you if you can pick up safaa when she is done" she ask me.

"Sure" i nod and told her to wash her hands for lunch.

"bark bark" hunter stood in between my legs.

"Hey boy, who wants a treat" i bend down to pet him. he barked and i went to the counter to get a dog biscuit for him.

"Here, boy" i gave him and lick it off my palm. i wash my hands and serve the kids lunch.

"Gabby, where is the boys" kevin ask me.

"The boys are in the studio, and jason and jake are at work" i told him. they nod and went back eating

~~~~Later on~~~~

"Okay waliyha, i trust you with this little one, please call me if anything happen" i told her seriously

"Ugh, fine gabby. Your just going to pick up safaa that's all" she giggle.

"I know, but just in cased something happen, you never know" i told her.

"Fine, gabbs bye" she waved. i waved and got in my car and drove to safaa school to pick her up. when i finally arrived i parked and waited outside like other parents were doing.

"Gabby" i hear a little girl yelling. i see to lok at safaa running tors me.

"Safaa" i hug her.

"You came to pick me up" she ask.

"Yup" i smiled.

"Can you buy me food, i am starving" she aks me politely.

"Sure, McDonald's" i told her. she nod fast. we went to the drive through and i order her, her kids meal. we waited and then finally it had arrived i gave it to her and she began to eat. on our way home it started to rain so hard. we were like 5 clocks away when i see a girl who looks like  1 or 2. sitting in a bench. Looking around, she looks so cold. 

"Safaa, i would be right back. don't get out" i told her. she nods and i get out. i crossed the street and i went up the little cute girl.

"Hello, sweetie" i went to her.

"h-hi" she stutter. 

"Come here" i told her.

"Are you my mummy" she ask me.

"No sweetie, are you cold you" i ask her. she nods and i gave her my jacket, well zayns actually.

"Why are you out here all alone" i ask her.

"I don't know, mummy say she would be right back, but no" she shook her head.

"Can you tell me your name" i ask her.

"I'm Allinson but mummy calls me ally and i am 1 and a half" she smiled. i smiled how cute she said it. she has blond hair and gorgeous blue and green eyes. she was paled by the rain and cold.

"Come here, ally lets go to my car were is all nice and warm" i peck her up. she nods and we went to my car.

"Safaa, can you scoot over" i ask her.

"Sure, who she" she ask.

"Ally, ally this my good friend safaa" i told her. i put on her seat belt and went to the driver seat. when we arrived we rush inside. i was socked from the rain.

"Babe is th-" zayn stopped when he saw me with ally.

"Who she" he ask.

"Allison, i found her on the streets" i told and walk past him and went to our room. i sat her down and took off the jacket from her.

"Who is that" she pointed at someone, who was zzayn.

"Oh, that is my husband zayn" i smiled.

"Hi, wayn" she said. i giggle when she miss pronounce his name.

"Hello, cutie" zayn smiled.

"Zayn do you have any baby clothes she could wear" i ask him.

"Let me see in the at-tick" he said.

"Okay, ally lets take off your clothes since there all wet" i told her. she nod and we took her clothes out. She was left with her pamper on that all.

"I'm back, and your lucky my mum still saves baby clothes" zayn hand me the clothes. i thank him and put ally a pink long sleeve shirt and white pants with teddy bears on them.

"Um, can you fix my wair" ally ask me.

"Sure, sweetie" i told her and took out her wet ponytail. i grab a towel from the bathroom and dried her hair.

"can wayn, do it" she ask me.

"Wayn, would you like to do her hair" i giggle.

"Haha, and yes" he took the comb away from me and comb her hair.

"Wow, she has soft hair" he said to me.

"Do you want a braid or a ponytail" he ask her.

"Ponytail"she said. 

"A ponytail it is" he smiled and did the ponytail good.

"I'm tired" she yawn.

"Go to sleep, babe" he told her. she nod and scurried to our bed, took the covers and cover herself to sleep.

"She looks like an angel" i told him.

"She does" he kiss my cheek. we went down and explain to waliyha and the little once's. zayn decided to take the boys home since my bros are at home. we are going to tell the boys tomorrow, not now.