Chapter 52: Oh, so she's the one your fighting

Gabby P.O.V

Zayn and Niall took there seats, while i stay with my mom and dad in the back because Stephanie Mcmahon wanted to talk to me.

"Hello, guys" she smiled at us.

"Hey" i waved to her.

"So why am i here" i sat down in the sofa.

"Well, since your in the WWE group we thought why don't you go out with your parents when they fight, that will be great and bring you more publicity" she told me.

"Aw, i get it, so who am i going with today" i ask her.

"That be your mom today" she said to me. i nod. she then left an my dad went to fight.

"I'm going to text zayn, i won't be there with him" i told my mom.

"Okay" my mom said. i took out my iPhone, and went to my messages.

To: ZaySoSexy

Babe, i am not going out there with u nd niall, i be in the corner supporting my mom fight, sorry:)xoxo

i send it to him and he send me a text quick.

From: ZaynSoSexy

iight babe, love u Xox

i then put my phone away in my back pocket.

"So, mother who is your opponent" i ask her.

"AJ Lee and Layla" she told me. my eyes wided really her. Maybe she is doing this to get revenge, that I Gabriela Malik 17 year old beat a 21 year old Diva Champion for the first time in mine an in her Carrier.

"I know you will beat her up" i smiled.

"Probably" she said. we then walk to the locker rooms.

"Hey sis" my aunt Brie hugs my mom.

"Hey" my mom her and the rest of the girls.

"So gabby we heard you be out with us, today" my aunt told me.

"Yup"i plopped the p.

~~~ Few fights later~~~

It was mine, my mom and aunt Brie to get out. When they started to put there song, they both came out an me in the background following.

"Nikki daughter Gabriela Malik, who just got married to Zayn Malik from One Direction one of the biggest boy band in the planet, came out here to support her mother" Jerry said. Aj and Layla were already out. i was in the corner, cheering. the bell ring and the fight started