Chapter 78: Bye

Gabby P.O.V

I tried calling my mom and zayn mom telling them the whole thing. But they never answer. I decided to ring up Dani so she can take ally with her. I told dani everything and she took ally home. El was taking care of the little babies. Since she knew I needed a break from them. Ally did not wanted to leave so she stay with me. Anyways, I tried calling zayn but he was not answering as well. so I just waited till the doctor comes and tells me what happen.

"family of Del La Rosa" a doctor said. I stand up quickly and rush to him.

"there my brothers are they okay" I told him.

"Can we talk in my office" he told me. I nod and went to his office. I sat down and waited for him to tell me about my brothers.

"Gabriela I need to tell you something promise me you will be okay" he told me.

"No not until you tell me what's wrong with them. Are they okay what happen." I ask him.

"Gabriela we tried our hardest" he look at me.

"What do you mean you tried your hardest" I told him.

"Gabriela do you know who This guy is" he show me a old guy with black hair and dark green eyes. that's when it hit me.

"That's my dad" I took the photo.

"He was trying to get the kids out of school but your brothers came in time. He said about Joe appointment. Then the next we know he is chasing them inside the car racing. Making Jake flip the car and the little ones hit there head hard and Jason to fly out of the windows. That's when someone call the ambulance. Your dad died and the others " he stop and looks down and then at me.

"I'm so sorry" he told me. I knew why he said sorry for.

"This can't be happening please tell me they not dead" I beg him.

"Gabriela like I said we tried" he said. That's when I cried. They can't be dead they just came into my life. What about Eli, Alex, Destiny. What about them and there dads.

"Do you want to see them before they be remove" he ask me. I nod and he show me the way. I open the door revealing four lifeless body lying down. I went over to the little ones first.

"I can't believe your gone" I said and hold both there hands. Which were so cold. They had bruises and stitches.

"Joe Kevin I am going to miss you so much. You little ones were my life along with the others. You guys will always be in my head No matter what okay. I love you" I kiss there forehead.

"Jason" I hug him. He was cold as well.

"Bro I love you. I know we only been in each other life for a while. Not to much but your my brother and I love you forever. You were always the one to help me because you had two kids. I promise I will take care of Eli and Alex for you okay. To remember you as a good father who raised them quite well okay" I told him. I then went to the oldest one Jake.

"Jake I sure going to miss you. I know destiny was your life. Now you and the boys are in a better place. I will also tell destiny what a great father she had okay. I will tell her everything okay. I will keep her and the rest. Till the day i die or when she is tired with me being old "I giggle.

"I'm going to miss you guys" I cried.

"Gabriela" the doctor said. I stand up and kiss them all goodbye and left home. When I arrives home i slide down the door and cried.

"This can be. They don't deserve this" I yelled cried.

Dani P.O.V

I felt so bad for gabby. I had ally with me I my house. I hope her brothers are fine, they don't deserve this pain. I decided to call Liam. To tell him what happen but probably gabby call them.

"hello" he answer.

"Hey Liam" I said to him.

"Babe you sound sad what's wring" he ask me. Shamir I thought he know by now.

"Baby didn't gab told you guys what happen" I ask him.

"No but your scaring me what happen. Me and the boys got off rehearsal were heading to the hotel" he said.

"Is the boys all with you right now" I told him.

"Yes, I'm going to put you in speaker. Lads shut u dani has to tell all of us something it's about gabby" he said.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO WIFE. IS SHE FINE. WHAT ABOUT ALLY" Zayn yelled.

"zayn gabby hasn't contact you" I told him.

"Um I don't know my phone is off but please tell what happen" he beg me.

"the boys got into a car accident" i told them.

"WHAT!?" They all screamed.

"Yes. I have ally with me but she fell asleep. Gabby I presume is in the hospital" I said to them.

"I text Paul to book us a flight Bradford right away" harry said. Thanks god there coming.

Please they be okay.