» 二

i blink for a few times while still looking at him, i don't know why i couldn't get my eyes off of him.

i just can't, he's too cute and hot at the same time. seriously. no kidding.

then i swear there's nothing wrong with my eyes, i see his lips slowly curve into a soft smile.

he is smiling at me.

i smile back at him and i can feel not only butterflies, the whole zoo in my stomach.

my heart then skips a beat.

"hey," he smiles. i look back to see if he's actually talking to me or the person behind... and there is no one behind me. i point at myself before speak out, "me?"

he chuckles lightly before nodding his head. "you're talking to me? oh... hi," i awkwardly smile at him. he is gonna open his mouth to continue but his friend, which i suppose is Taehyung, suddenly comes and  throws his arm around Jimin causing him to close his mouth.

and Taehyung just drags him away like that.

at that moment, i could feel my heart breaks into billion of pieces.

--

"i'm home!" i shout as i place my bag on the couch and thrown myself on it.
my grandma gets out from her room and goes toward me. i smile while looking up at her.

"have you eaten?" is always the first thing she asks me when i got back from school or wherever. you don't know how proud i am for having such a lovely and caring grandma like her since i really love eating.

i mean, who wouldn't love food?

i smile sheepishly as i shake my head, "not yet, i'm really hungry," i pout. "your dinner is on the table, dear. don't starve yourself and go eat now," she pats my head.

i live with my grandma since i was young until now. i don't have any parents that's why..... let's not talk about it.

--

after eating, i go to my room and take my shower. showering is the best place to think they said, and i can't stop thinking about what had happened earlier.

a smile crept into my lips without myself knowing while thinking about it. i can't wait to tell Sojung about this.

i got out from the shower and got myself dressed up in my pajamas before grabbing my phone. i press the power button and unlock my phone and send Sojung a text.

to: Sojung
HOOOOMAGHAD BISH YOU WOULDN'T beLIEVE THIS

it doesn't take her long to reply back.

from: Sojung
believe what

to: Sojung
I, Kim Daeun, tALKED TO MY SENPAI

from: Sojung
oh

from: Sojung
WAIT WHAT

from: Sojung
yOUR SENPAI?!

from: Sojung
as in PARK JIMIN???!?

i mentally facepalmed myself.

to: Sojung
who else could it be????

from: Sojung
HOW

from: Sojung
gAL I SUDDENLY FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOMMA I THOUGHT HE'D NEVER TALK OR EVEN GLANCE AT YOU

to: Sojung
guess who's the lucky girl today :---)

from: Sojung
You owe me an explanation.

to: Sojung
tomorrow k

with that, i lock my phone and put it aside and drift off to dreamland.

-

-

i explained everything to Sojung and she squealed and shook me like crazy. she even kept saying that she's proud of me. of course, i'm proud of myself too.

i shake my head and smile a bit before bumping into someone's huge back.

my head hurts af what is this person's back even made of???

he quickly apologizes and i look up at him while still rubbing my head.

there's nothing wrong with my eyes right.

i know that i keep thinking about the situation yesterday but there's nothing wrong right.

why do i keep seeing him now.

please don't wake me up if this is a dream.

i pinch my arm and slap myself so that i could make sure that this isn't a dream. i guess he has seen me pinching and slapping myself as a worried expression appears on his face. "are you okay?" he asks, i want to slap myself again only to get my hand quickly grabbed by him before i could do it. "hey, stop hurting yourself," i blink, still staring at him.

so this really isn't a dream.

"J-Jimin- hi," he tilts his head to a side, "you know my name?"

OF COURSE, YOU'RE MY SENPAI YOU JUST NEVER NOTICE ME.

"ye- i mean no. your name is written on your nametag," i point to his nametag using my other hand as the other hand is still in his grip. "ah," he says and nods, "i forgot," he smiles. "i thought you were some stalker that knows my name while I don't even know yours," well- he just described a bit about me. i shake my head quickly although it is somewhat true but i'm not creepy okay. "i'm not a stalker and do i even look like one?"

of course you don't, Daeun. on the outside, you look like pure human that doesn't know anything but inside you're just a better investigator than the FBI.

he shakes his head and i sigh, "i guess you're having fun holding my hand," i say and wiggle my hand.

"what? o-oh.. sorry," he lets go of my hand and rubs the back of his neck.

"i'm sorry about yesterday, i didn't have a proper talk with you since my friend dragged me away," oh that's fine, i thought you had forgotten about my presence.

"it's fine," i smile at him, trying my best to act normal in front of my senpai.

"well i gotta go now, see you around!" he ruffles my hair. i stand there in frozen as i watch him walking away with his friends.

i shake my head to bring myself back to my realization. well, for your information Park Jimin, that wasn't a proper talk as well. i haven't even told you my name.

i sigh and suddenly remember what he did to my hair..... and my hand.

my heart beats so hard remembering those that i could faint anytime.