» 三

(a/n: i'm just going to let you fangirl a bit (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

------------

the last bell rings but i'm still sitting on my seat, chin on my palm as i watch people going out of the classroom.  i don't feel like going home today, i don't even know why.

sighing as i get up from my seat and pack my things up lazily, "i'll just go take some fresh air before going home then," i thought to myself and walk out of the classroom.

i put some of my things inside the locker then close it, only to get myself surprised by someone's presence beside my locker. "seriously Sojung, your arse will be gone if you do that again," she laughs which make me chuckle a bit.

"why are you late today? i thought you'd always be the first one who would rush out of the school to date her grandma's food at home,"

"i was having a tea time in the toilet with toilet paper," i answer her then she smacks my arm.

i laugh, "nah, just gonna take some fresh air a bit," she nods and walks beside me. "i'm going with you then!" "whatever,"

as we're having fun and talking about random things, we hear something or someone running behind us.

it's Jimin. i lift my hand up a little to wave at him when he gets nearer but he just passed by us while running.

i quickly move my hand to my hair as if i'm fixing my hair.

great. that was embarrassing as hell.

meanwhile Sojung beside me trying to hold her laugh. i give her a death glare before she bursts out of laughter.

"okay i'll stop," i roll my eyes. "but he didn't notice you and you were there trying to wave at him like-" then she laughs again without even finishing her sentence yet. "you're annoying," i turn away.

----------------------

short chapter but oh well at least there's something instead of nothing : )
i'm doomed i don't even have any ideas anymore