» 四

days passed, do you think jimin talks or greets me?

that's right.

no.

i guess he's going to be how he was like before and i'll just stay in my seat like how i used to be.

it sucks.

but why am i being dramatic right now? gosh seriously daeun get your mind together it's not the right time to think of something like this. he won't notice you.

:)

i shake my head and try to focus on class then i realize,

i never focus on class.

I'M TRYING OKAY.

-----------------

lunch

"yah why do you look like that?" says sojung and clings onto my arm. "like what?" i ask. we're on our way to the cafeteria to get our food.

"ugly as fuck." she simply answers and immediately earns a wonderful smack on her head from me.

however she doesn't get mad at all instead she is laughing so hard and say, "nothing girl, you look sad." i sigh before answering her, "well, you know that jimin doesn't even talk to me these days. it saddens me."

she pats my back lightly, "boys."

then we just keep talking until we reach the cafeteria.

after we get our food, we're looking for an empty table but sojung suddenly tugs my shirt. "what are you doing?" she doesn't answer me as she's looking elsewhere, i try to look at where she's looking only to find jimin with his squad.

oH MAN HOLY SHIT.

"let's go let's go let's go let's go," i immediately drag sojung to a table and sit while trying my best to hide myself from jimin.

"what is this," sojung asks while looking at me. "what is what?" i answer without looking at her while chewing on my food. "i don't get it man, i mean, you want to talk to him right? why did you run away instead of greeting him?" she shakes her head as she uses a pair of chopsticks to grab her food.

"don't you think it would be weird if a girl suddenly greets a guy? plus the guy barely even know her and of course it will be a different story if they are friends."

"so you don't consider each other as friends?"

"no, he doesn't even know my name."

she nods while chewing on her food. "sad."

i glance at jimin to see what he's doing and i see yoongi puts his arm around jimin and they're smiling at each other wtf is this.

are they gay?

no, no way. hell no.

i roll my eyes, "how i wish i was yoongi." i sigh then rest my chin on my palm. "why?" sojung raises her eyebrow, "so i could put my arm around jimin and smile the brightest smile at him so he could go blind." sojung almost chokes on her food the moment she heard what i said, "in your dreams, daeun. eat your food." sojung points at my food, i almost forgot that i haven't finished eating yet.

"you're going to treat me if that happens one day," i grin and she just makes a face. "whatever, as if it'll happen anyway."

i glance at their table again and before i could adjust my eyes to look properly jimin is already looking at me.

i immediately look away and try to act normal when my heart is pounding so hard.

i don't know if he's really looking at me or the people behind me, i want to look back at him but i don't have the courage to.

oh my god, heart. can you calm down.

so i gathered all the courage and finally dare to look back at him. he just smiles.

that smile, a smile that could make all the girls gone crazy.

that smile, a smile that could also kill thousands of people.