Chapter 2

A/N

I have nothing against Bella! This is just a fanfic! :)

.

.

- Jon-

.

.

"Hey, Ricky. Does Destiny light your world?" Emery says smiling. We're walking outside to Rite Aid. I was craving candy and stuff, and Rite Aid is right near us.

Ricky blushes, and we all laugh. Ricky and Destiny should get an award for the world's cutest couple.

"And Jon, does Bella light your world?" Emery smirks.

"Shut up, Emery," I glare at him.

"But what's wrong with her?" Ricky asks.

"Nothing's really wrong with her, I just don't like her, Ok?"

"But she's like really pretty, and nice," Emery says.

"Yea, she's nice to you. She's just different, like she isn't what I thought she would be. I thought she would be nice and sweet, but she's not, I guess," I shrug.

"You shouldn't date her then, so why do you? I'd be happy to date her for you!" Emery jokes

"I don't know. I want to date her, but I don't. It's confusing. Let's just drop it, ok?"

"Yea, sure, but don't you think that you should talk to her?" Ricky asks.

"Can we talk about something else? Please?" I sigh.

Ok, so Bella's incredibly beautiful, and this has nothing to do with the fact that she has dyslexia. It's just that, she doesn't like me. She pretends that she does. I can tell because she's so sweet to me when the boys are around, but when they're not, she's really bratty. She makes me do things for her, like buy her things and stuff.

We're only dating for publicity. No one else knows except for my manager, her manager, Bella, me and My brother, Joey. The other boys don't even know.

.

.

- Cameron -

.

.

"So, that girl isn't you?" Catherine asks me.

"So, that girl definitely isn't me," I say, "I've never met Jon before."

"Ok, so tell me exactly what happened from the momment you saw that magazine until you came to my house." Catherine instructs.

"So, I was flipping through all of the magazines there were on the shelves and stuff. This one was random, and I flipped to a page in the magazine. It was talking about FIYM, so I got really excited, y'know? I noticed that Jon had a new girlfriend, and I saw that she looked exactly like me. I bought the magazine and went home as quickly as I could. I talked to my sister about it, and then I left my house to come here. I was at Starbucks, and these random people started shouting and pointing at me! I ran for it because I was like freaking out! Then I came here." I take a deep breath.

"They thought you were Bella," Catherine says as she pulls at fuzz on her thin sweater.

"What?"

"They thought you were Bella, the people at Starbucks," she says.

I didn't think of that. That's why I have a smart friend like Catherine.

"Wait, first, Can I spend the night here?"

"Oh yea, sure. No problem," Catherine says, "Hmm, I have an idea."

"What is it?" I ask. All of Catherine's ideas are fun and good. Good as in, nothing goes wrong, and it's not that weird.

"We're going to make you into Bella."

Did I hear correctly? "Wait, what?"

"You're going to pretend to be Bella, c'mon! It'll be fun!"

"And how am I going to do that?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Well, my mom's cousin's boyfriend's sister is friends with Bella's mom... I think. Or was it my dad's cousin's boyfriend's sister?"

"Come on, Catherine! There is no way this is going to work!" I say, but this might work. Catherine's family knows a lot of people. And by people, I mean celebrities.

"Here, I'll text my mom," she says as she picks up her phone.

"Ok, and what am I going to do if I do become Bella?" I ask.

"You're going to go out with Jon! This is going to be so much fun for you!" Catherine claps her hands quickly.

"I can't pull this off, Bella is on this earth too! Where is Bella going to be?"

"She is going to be on a plane to Costa Rica for vacation in a week! She's going to be gone for about 3 weeks, and then she's going to visit some friends in England." Catherine reads from her phone.

"How do you know all this?" I ask her.

"I know people," she smirks.

"No, really."

"So, apparently her aunt is my mom's new best friend. You know my mom, she makes friends with everyone. At the store, the airport, anywhere." she shrugs.

"Ok, but my mom will freak if I'm gone for a while," I say.

"I'm planning to go to New York in a week, but we can go to Bella's house instead. My mom will tell your mom that you're coming with me," Catherin says.

I swear she plans everything in advance, it's like she can see into the future.

"But, I'm not doing it!" I decide.

"What?! I planned everything! You can't not do it! This is a chance for you to meet your dream guy! You get to go out with him! Maybe I can go out with one of his friends!" Catherine adds.

"But-"

"Here, we'll have a bet. If you get a boyfriend cuter that Jon before next week, you don't have to do it!"

"What? That's so mean! You are so mean!"

"Why? How is that being mean?"

"The only reason why you made this bet is because you know I can't have a boyfriend before next week!"

"No, it's because you can't find a boy cuter than Jon!"

"Ok, good point, fine! I'll do it!'

"And you can't pay anyone to be your boyfriend! He has to really like you, and you guys can't break up! If you do, it can't be before Sunday night at 8:30."

"Today is Monday! I don't even have a full week!" I protest.

"You agreed! Here, tomorrow morning we'll go boy watching. I'll help you because I'm nice," Catherine laughs.

What have I done?

A/N

What's going to happen to Cameron? You might think you know, but there's actually a twist!

Thank you for reading! I really love you guys even though there are like 4 people that actually read my fanfic :D haha

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day!

Sorry for switching POVs, but I might do that again haha.

Atleast 7 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter so, more Votes and Comments equal faster updates! :)

Pleasee make sure you READ, VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW! ilyy :*