Chapter 4

Wednesday :)

.

.

- Cameron - 

.

.

"AHHHH your first date with Alex! AHHHHHHHHH!" Catherine screams. 

"Omfg I knowwww. So, I'll text you the details later. Wish me luck!" I skip out the door. 

"Camilla!" Alex waves me over. 

"Hey! Wait but first, my name's not Camilla, it's Cameron." I giggle.

"Oh that's awkward, I'm so sorry." Alex's face turns red. Aww. 

After walking around and shopping for a while, we decide to sit down at a table in front of the starbucks. At first we just exchange glances, but then Alex makes the first move. He slowly holds my hand which makes me blush, so he just smiles into my eyes. I'm starting to actually like this guy Alex. 

"Wow, Bella. You're so cute." He winks. 

Bella? Excuse me but. 

"Uh, Bella? My names Camericon?" I tilt my head at him. 

"Woah woah wait. You are Bella Thorne, right? You were just under a fake name so that some people wouldn't crowd over you, right?" Alex laughs. 

I wrinkle my eyebrows, "No, I'm not Bella. I'm Cameron and only Cameron." 

Alex laughs again, "I'm just messing with you! Well, Cameron. I like you, a lot. I don't care if you're Bella or not because I like you."

I smile," Wow, Alex. I like you too."

Looks like I really won't be taking Bella's place after all. :)

.

.

- Jon -

.

.

I walk past Martin's room. I hear two people talking. They seem to be arguing, but they're really quiet about it. It's as if they don't want anyone to hear what they're saying. I put my ear on the door, I try to hear what they're saying.

"I'm not sure, though." Martin says, he's my manager.

"Well, we need them to soon." Steve, Bella's manager says.

"They don't really like each other.. at all." Martin says.

"Yea, but they both act really well, they can pull this off."

"They need to practice. No matter how well they act, their hate for each other will be stronger than their talent. They need to have a practice day first."

"I don't even get why they hate each other," Steve sighs, "They're both great kids. Why can't they just do it once, just to show that they're a thing?"

"I don't know, but you can't force someone to like someone else, and we can't force them to go tomorrow."

"Yes we can, we're their managers and we can make them go if we tell them to." Steve says, man he's so stubborn. He's like a giant baby. 

"Fine, we'll tell them to go, but they get a a few hours of practice. They need to plan what they're going to say when people might be listening, they need to try holding hands and hugging. They can't go on a date if they don't do those things, they won't seem like a couple," says Martin, "Oh yea, and where would they go?"

"They'll go to the fair. It's the summer and the fair opens tonight, we can announce that they'll be there."

"Ok, the fair, it is. I can't believe that Jon and Bella are going on their first real date tonight."

They were talking about Bella and me. Bella and I are going on a date tonight. We're going on our first date. Please Kill Me. 

.

.

- Cameron - 

.

.

I see Alex, I wave. He waves back, and he takes a picture of me.

"Um, hey! Why'd you take my picture?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know. You just looked really pretty today." Alex looks down.

"Well thanks," I laugh, "So, where are we going?"

"I was thinking maybe we could go to the fair later this evening?

A/N

First dates? What do you think of that? I'm thinking... Ouch..

What did you think about this chapter? Sorry it's so short, but leave me some feedback!! :) Just comment below anything {i hate this story, i love this story, it's confusing, it's crappy, it's weird, my story is better than yours, update sooner, i love you, etc} haha anything! I'll reply to you!

and i apologize for making this chapter extremely boring. THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE STORY IM PRETTY SUREEEEEEE :)

AND OMFG I HAVENT UPDATED IN 10 MONTHS WHAT IS THIS AHHH but now i have and i hope you dont hate me because im thinking of publishing another chapter of this this week :))

Can I get 15+ votes and 10+ comments? ilyy