Girl Meet Vlog

Hola! My name is Riley Eleanor Matthews Friar. I have three wonderful children Blake Elizabeth, Ryder James and Lucy Tiffany. My husband, Lucas, died on the 100th floor of the south tower 8 years ago. That is quite a while. I was about 6 months pregnant with Lucy and therefore she never met her father. Lucy has Lucas' nose, mouth, ears, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Every time I see her I think, is that Lucas? Blake has my brown eyes, mouth and nose. She has Lucas' ears and dirty blonde hair. Ryder has my mouth, nose, ears, brown hair and brown eyes. Today marks the 8 year anniversary since Lucas' death. Lucy was also diagnosed with lung cancer when she was 2. The doctors say she has about 5 months left... Farkle and Charlie also died along with Lucas. Izzy, Missy and I are still extremely devastated. Missy has four children Jaime, Thomas, Brooke and Robert. Izzy has six kids Emma, Emily, Elliot, Ester, Elise and David. Maya and my uncle Josh got married but I refuse to call her my aunt. They have nine kids Edward, Easton, Eleanor, Emily, Elizabeth, Eon, Elise, Evelyn and Hope. My mom still owns the bakery and my dad is still a high school history teacher. I work as a middle school history teacher. Blake and Ryder have my dad for history so I am glad. Lucy has Mr Danforth as a fifth grade teacher. Chad, Troy, Gabriella, Taylor, Kelsey and Ryan are also my friends.

Hi, my name is Blake Elizabeth Friar. I am 15 years old and the older twin sister of Ryder James Friar and the older sister of Lucy Tiffany Friar. Our father, Lucas Tristan Friar, died 8 years ago in the 9/11 attack. He saved many lives too. He was in the South Tower and before it collapsed and he made sure that all women could make their way to the exit. Ryder and I were 7. Lucy wasn't born yet and she never got to meet her dad. My friends are Emma, Emily, Elliot, Ester, Elise and David Minkus along with Jaime, Thomas, Brooke and Robert Gardner. I have my cousins Edward, Easton, Eleanor, Emily, Elizabeth, Eon, Elise, Evelyn and Hope Matthews.
Emma, Emily, Elliot, Ester, Elise, Jaime, Thomas and Brooke also lost their fathers in the attack 8 years ago. Lucy, David and Robert were born December 17, 2001 3 months after the attack.
Today is September 11, 2009 so exactly 8 years since it happened.

Hello. My name is Ryder James Friar. I am sure that my twin sister, Blake, has told you a little about us. I am also 15 years old and I have the same friends and family as Blake. My father was an excellent person in my life and I really wish that Lucy would have had a chance to meet him. Blake and I have to go back to 10th grade tomorrow. We are a year ahead of other people because we are so smart. At school, our friends are in the same boat as Blake and I because they also lost their father. We pull through altogether.
I pray every night to make sure nothing else bad happens like another terrorist attack.

Good day! My name is Lucy Tiffany Friar. As my sibling have explained, I never once met my dad but I dream about him every day and night. I miss dad. I am now 8 years old and in 5th grade. My IQ is 1000 which I get from both my mother and father. I have had lung cancer since I was 2 and the doctors say I have 5 months left to live... My mom, Riley, says I look just like my dad but obviously I am a girl. I really miss my dad. I wonder if he can hear me...