Girl Meets 3 Years

Riley here. I am 72 years old now. The date is March 15, 2035. Bryan and Rylan are 17 years old and at Stanford University. Julia, Jessica and Tyler are wonderful 14 year olds. Sabrina, Evelyn and Andrew are smart 10 year olds. Eve and Skylar are great 9 year olds. Xavier and Kevin are now 7. Lucas II is 5 and has grown to be so much like Lucas. Allison, Cody, Paige, Hazel and Haley are all 3 now. Haley has fully recovered from when she was born. She unfortunately inherited asthma from Lucy. Other than that, she is completely healthy! Lucy is 8 months pregnant with twin boys, Caleb Zander and Luke Gregory. She and Robert will have 8 kids after these boys are born. Most of the kids they have are multiples! Eve and Skylar are twins; Paige, Hazel and Haley are triplets. Only Lucas II, right now, is a loner. He was born as one.

Blake here! Bryan has gone off to college with Rylan. Tyler is in 8th grade. Sabrina and Evelyn are in 5th grade. Xavier is in 2nd grade. Ally is only 3 but in preschool with Cody, Paige and Hazel. Haley is extremely smart. Therefore, she is in kindergarten.

Ryder here. Rylan and Bryan have gone to Stanford. Julia and Jessica are in 8th grade. Andrew is in 5th grade. Kevin is in 2nd grade. Cody is only 3 but in preschool.

Lucy here! Eve and Skylar are 9 and in 5th grade. They skipped 3rd grade. Lucas II is 5 and in 1st grade. Paige, Hazel and Haley are all 3. Paige and Hazel are in preschool but Haley is in kindergarten. I guess she took after me there with the brains! I'm 8 months pregnant with identical twin boys! Robert and I couldn't be happier! We have 5 wonderful girls and one boy with two on the way. Baby A will be Caleb Zander and Baby B will be Luke Gregory. Lucas can't wait for his brothers to come!

----------------1 month later--------------
Lucy here! The date is April 2, 2035. I just had the twins. Caleb Zander was born April 2, 2035 at 1800. 5 lbs 4 oz 15 inches. Luke Gregory was born April 2, 2035 at 1900. 5 lbs 1 oz 15 inches. Lucas II is fawning over his brothers! Eve, Skylar, Paige and Hazel are extremely excited! Haley isn't feeling well so Robert took her to the doctor just now actually.
--------------30 minutes later-------------
Robert just came back with the doctor. Haley has been diagnosed with leukemia, Stage IV. The doctor says she has about a 3 year survival rate, meaning she could live for 3 more years. Only Eve and Skylar really understand what is wrong so they go and hug their sister. Lucas, Paige and Hazel look at us with confused looks on their faces. Robert explains to them that Haley has leukemia, a form of cancer. Meanwhile, the doctor tells me they have to do more testing on Haley to see if she has anything else in her system. I have been asked of any cancer history, so I tell them that I had stomach, brain and lung cancer at the age of 8.