Girl Meets 4 Years

Riley here. Bryan and Rylan are now the cutest 7 year olds. Tyler, Julia and Jessica are adorable 4 year olds. Blake is pregnant and so is Jaime. Only Blake is having twins and Jaime is not.

Hi, it's Blake! I'm 8 months pregnant with twins. Bryan and Tyler love playing together especially with our dog Rufus! Even on the trampoline they have fun. I can't wait to see my twins...uh oh! My water just broke...twins here we come!

Hola it's Ryder! Jaime is 8 months pregnant with our fourth child. We are extremely excited for him/her to get here! I just heard Jaime screaming so that means its time.

----------------5 hours later---------------
It's Blake. I just had our identical twin girls, Sabrina Ann Lynn and Evelyn April Gardner. Born November 10, 2024 at 1000. Sabrina was 6 lbs 2 oz and 18 inches while Evelyn was 5 lbs 1 oz and 17 inches. They both have my dirty blonde hair, mouth, nose, ears and blue eyes. The only child that looks like Thomas is Tyler. The rest are mini copies of me!

Hey it's Ryder. Jaime just had our fourth child and our second son, Andrew Michael Friar. Born November 10, 2024 at 1005. 7 lbs 8 oz and 22 inches. He has my brown hair, brown eyes, mouth, nose and ears. Another complete replica of me!