Young!Genji X Drunk!Reader(1) 🇯🇵

*Fluff*

Your pov

"Oh come ON.."You sighed as another servant passed out onto the table, just like the others.

"D-do it for the win.."He grunted, closing eyes as if it was some really dramatic scene or something.

"But Sake tastes funky.."You groaned, sitting down at the small table, to try and beat Hanzo."Please go easy on me master.."You whispered to his unchanging facial features.

"No. Now take a glass so I can go.."He muttered, clearly bored.

"Fine.."You sighed, taking a small glass.."And what do I have to do if I lose?"You asked as he poured you some of the alcohol.

"Nothing, it's up to Genji. I have no interests in such wrongdoings.."He plainly spoke as he drank the shot like it was nothing.

You gulped and mustered up some willpower before also drinking the bitter liquid."Eww.."You managed to say feeling the burning sensation travel down your neck.

He smirked and continued this hopeless battle...

///Two minutes later///

"..Nope...I'm done.."You hiccupped as Hanzo chuckled..

This would be the seventeenth time he had won against everyone..But this was the first time you had participated...Being a new maid and all..

You looked down and shivered from the thought of what Genji would do to you..You knew he was a playboy, and that did not help at all..

"So you're my patient huh?"A familiar voice croaked from behind your ear.

You immediately shifted as Hanzo felt disgusted, and left the room..

"...Just.Make it damn quick.."You spat, trying so hard to control the blush on your face.

"My apologies...But if you could have your respect, I'd be more than happy to.."He smirked, carrying your dizzy body over his shoulder.

There was a scary silence as he slowly walked out of the room, and down a corridor.

"W-What are you going to do to me.."You hissed as he placed you down at his bedroom door."You know this could get us both into so much trouble.."You tried to reason with him, but he was far too immature for such common sense..

"I don't exactly care.."He laughed pulling you into a hug that caused your legs to become stiff and tense."Now, how's about you give me a kiss huh?"He chimed, cupping your rosy cheek as his lips pressed up against your delicate ones.

So many nerves that had never been touched before were being triggered by just a simple kiss..

You found yourself enjoying this somehow..But you knew this was barely all he had in mind for your body..

He pulled away and you slowly opened your eyes as he chuckled.

"Your breath is so intoxicated..Your body must be so weak.."He smirked, as you blushed and tried to keep your cool...

"Don't do this Genji.I feel like something bad will happen if you-"

"Why do you care so much damn it!?"He bellowed causing you to shake with fright.

"Because I live to serve both of you, my masters...But n-not like this!"You shouted, tears slowly flowing down your cheeks.."What's the point in just being satisfied for a moment, and then having to suffer for so long.." You cried, as his eyes widened.

"It's not worth it..You and I both know that Hanzo will have to act if you don't change your ways.."You sniffed roughly pushing him away..

"The fact is (Y/n)... I don't know how to change my ways.."He sighed as he looked down at you.."And I already fear it's too late.."

".."You gently wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face into his neck.. "I won't stand for it..But, you have to try Genji.."

His arms slowly wrapped around your waist and his cheeks flushed a light red..

He was in fact attracted to you, however, the sincerity in your voice caused him to snap out of it and realize his priorities. Hopefully..

Maybe,

He won't be too late..