Okami!Hanzo X Reader (1) 🐉

Your pov

'Is it strange that I don't mind this predicament?' You let your eyes roam the carriage you were sat in.

Out of all the possible girls, you were picked.

And it was hilarious.

Honestly, you would rather marry him than forever be a useless maiden, and your village needed the protection he could provide.

"How do you feel?" Bless her, your mother was an absolute wreck.

Then again, she was seeing her baby all dressed up in an expensive winter kimono;

Who were you kidding, you were shitting yourself, "I am alright mother."

"We are here!" The carriage owner shouted, and in less than three seconds, guards surrounded you all.

You did a last check on your kimono, and your mother grabbed your face, looking for any mess.

"Mother, it's okay, I'm okay, just relax a little please?" You held her hands gently, as she sighed.

"You know I love you, but please don't forget your duty my sweet." She looked behind you at the guards opening the door.

Only you were going.

You focused on her for a moment, trying hard to not let the tears fall and ruin your makeup.

"Yes I do, and I will bring honour to us all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)." You gave her a tight hug, and just like that, you were lead outside, "May I please watch."

You stopped walking and saw, as the carriage started travelling back out the gates. Back to your home, your village.

Your Mother did a fine job at raising you into a beautiful girl.

And now it was time for you to become a woman.

////////

You were taken into what you were told is the 'Shimada compound', and multiple local people started in awe and some, disgust.

You didn't really care though and focused on following your guide. It took about 3 more minutes until you reached the main meeting room.

And just from the sound of all the men in the room, you wanted to make a run for it.

It was weird, because men never scared you like this, but with all the pressure on your shoulders to make a deal... You had the right to be.

"Look down, and wait to be spoken to... Then you can see his eyes." The guard spoke, as he opened the door and lead you in.

Your heart rate was double its healthy speed, and you felt the looks of everyone on you.

'I'm going to puke.'

His pov

My father kept going on and on about how this wasn't going to work. And honestly, his added pessimism was not needed in this present time.

This girl wouldn't mean anything to me, I could kill her at any moment. She was just a foolish offering from a weak village.

My brother can have her.. I just want to fight their enemies.

I sighed placing my head in my palm when the door opened, and a sweet scent slowly filled my nose.

It stupidly excited me, but at least I had some self-control; my brother was unsheathing his claws, scratching the expensive table slightly.

Then, the girl showed herself, and her eyes faced the floor. The concentration on her troubled face made me want to chuckle.

It made me want to, that didn't mean I would.

Then, my eyes moved down, she was indeed well endowed.. And her silhouette was a healthy balance...

She was lead to a seat, directly in front of me on the other side of the long table, and my father looked impressed at her manners.

She knelt down and made herself comfortable, eyes still down.

Look up damn it, so I can see you.

Your pov

Shit shit shit shit...

Shit.

By now, you were sure your soul was crawling out your body, and the silence didn't help at all.

"Father, should I take her someplace else, her heartbeat is racing."

'What the actual f-'

"Son! You shall not, and have some dignity.." You guessed that was the father, Master Sojiro.

You took a deep breath as the next man spoke, "Father, please may we get this over with... I grow tired of waiting."

... Damn.

You could totally dig that voice. No shame at all.

"As you wish, but please Genji, stay here with me.. We need to talk." Master Sojiro almost growled those last words.. What the heck?

"Fine, let Hanzo fuck her! It's not fair!" You gasped for two reasons.

One: Hot voice was called Hanzo.

Two: He was going to what?

You felt uneasy for a few seconds before you felt a hand touch your back, " Let's go then."

You blushed as you recognised that voice. It was Hanzo.

You stood up and followed his footsteps.

'His feet are quite large...' You thought, and your imagination went loose.

Your face was beet red.

Hope you guys liked this (to be continued) and as usual, feel free to request on the request page! ;)