Young!Solider76 X Reader (2) 👀

*Fluffishhh*

Your pov

"Whaaaat?You guys slept outside! That's-"

"Quite..She's only just waking up..Besides, why are you here?"Jacks voice was probably the only voice that could make you smile in the morning..

"Nothing really..Oh, she's up!"

You sat up, eyes still slightly shut as you prepare to..

"ACHOO!"You squeak as Jack's expression went to 'that look whenever you do something girly': ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Dawww.You sneeze like a kitten.."He almost broke his voice box from such a high pitch.

Your cheeks were dusted with a slight rosy pink and you clicked your tongue."Whatever.."You hissed standing up in your school shorts and shirt."Oh, and what I said yesterday-"

"What? That you like me, yeah I don't mind if you do you know.."He laughed innocently as your whole face turned dark red.

"You need to watch war of hormones by BT fucking S.."You hissed..

You were on the verge of kicking him in the face for not getting yesterday but that was until you realised he was there..

"Haha, yo!"The friendly ninja also attending your high school waved as you covered your face.

Great! Now the word is surely out..

"Sorry, I'm going to go now.."You muttered trying to keep your face at least one normal shade..

"Hang on (Y/n)! See you later Genji!"He called back as you gave up on getting away from him.

He grabbed your hand as he panted slightly, "What...What's up with you today..?" He asked looking up at you, his shirt ruffled and only some buttons done.

"..You didn't get yesterday did you..", You sighed as he regained his posture cupped one side of your cheeks.

"Yada!" You squealed stepping back as your lips became tingly like you had just sprinkled popping candy onto them.

He laughed and showed you a half-dead mosquito on his hand.

It did take you quite a while to realise.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Hey! Cool it, cool it!"He shouted holding both of your wrists with one hand as he wiped the other with his shirt.

Poor shirt.

"...Ahh..Your hurting m-my wrists.."You mumbled, low key loving the pain..

"Oh, sorry..I owe you now right.."He grunted, knowing how cheap you were when it came to how much who owed who..

"Hurry up then..What do you want?"

"This.." You smirked as you stepped closer and smacked him across the face, an evil look plastered on your face.

"YEOUCH MAN!!!" He yelped as you laughed a little.

"Oh, no dude.." You cracked up as he looked like he wanted to start a bear fight.

Bear fighting was like a religion to you both..

"GET HERE!" He yelled dogpiling on top of you as you managed to push him off which sent you both rolling down a hill.

You slowly opened your eyes to see him gently smiling at you, but..This smile was very..Weird.

"S-sorry!"You squeaked letting go of his shirt.

He held onto your hands and your eyes widened.

"I know that's not all I owe you.."He smirked as you blushed at his seductive statement.

"Well, I just wanted a kiss that's all.."You managed to say as he pulled you up and onto him.

"Then lean in closer.."He smoothly cooed as your heart rate sped up so damn fast.

You closed your eyes and leaned in to slowly feel a cold and really slimy skin touch your lips..

You peeked.

"Ribit."

You took the frog and set it free wiping your lips in disgust.

"Jack! I'm..I'm serious.."Lie! Your horny af.

"Oh, whatever, this is gross.."He hissed grabbing your collar as he pulled you into your first kiss.

You could only hold it in for three seconds..You tried so hard.."Aahha.."

You moaned in the kiss as he pulled away with an amazing face.

"No way..You sound just like that hentai-"

"SHUT UP!" You screamed as he cracked up.

Even though he was laughing, he had no idea what he had just done to you...

You slowly felt sensitive everywhere as his laughing spree came to an end.

"My bad..Can we g-"

You just wanted him to get it oh so very much.. He held his eyes wide open as you crawled higher onto him so that you were straddling him.

It was so intoxicating.. It's really stupid that he didn't know he good he was..

He pulled away, causing you to gently moan as his body heat turned you on even more. You could hug him all day if you had that chance..

"(Y/n)..This is.."

"Shut up would you.."You managed to say as he pushed back into the kiss, hugging you as you run your hands through his soft hair.

His tongue slipped into your mouth and you didn't hesitate one bit to give him your submission as you rubbed against him more, chills channelling through your bodies.

Your arms became weak as he held you upright, taking the lead as you could only enjoy such pleasure.

Your back arched breaking the kiss as he bit down onto your neck, the pain making your escape to heaven all the more easier.

"A-ahh.." He slowly decreased the pressure as you gently smiled..He marked you as his, and only his..
He licked your new love bruise and pushed your shoulders away..

"I'm done here.." He mumbled getting up, leaving you in a flustered mess.. "This never happened.."

That's what he thought..You smirked as you slowly rubbed your neck where he bit you..

Well, damn..I think this will have a part three!