Teaching

Hey! (I know this is WAY late, but,) HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Im thankful for you guys for enjoying my stories!Also... OVER 200 READS!!! X3. ill get right to it! So sit back, relax, and enjoy!

CHAPTER 11

I sat on the couch, holding up note cards for Harmony. I decided to teach her a bit before she went to school tomorrow. The cards both had a 2 on them.

"Ok. What do these two numbers add up to?" I asked her.

"Four." She said quickly. I smiled.

"Good. And thats it! Your done tonight!" I laid the cards back in the box when a hand fell over my eyes.

"Guess who." A familiar voice said. My smile broadened. Mad moved his hands down to my shoulders. After the "plan", Mads attitude improved. He smiled to harmony.

"Good luck tomorrow." He told her. She smiled back.

"Im going to bed, now." She said. Strange. She WANTED to go to bed? I shrugged it off, letting her go to her room. I laid back on the couch. Mad sat on my legs, facing me. He leaned down, meeting my lips in a gentle kiss. When we pulled away, my ears reddened up. Mad laughed. I smiled. It had been a while since i heard it. It was music to my ears.

"Hey, guess what we forgot about?" Mad asked.

"Hm?" I asked.

"THANKSGIVING!" he whisper-yelled. Duh!

"Wow!" I smacked my forehead.

"It's too late now. Let's celebrate tomorrow." he told me, snaking his arms around my waist. I nod.

This'll be fun.

Well, I hope you enjoyed and again, happy thanksgiving and let me personally thank you guys for liking my story! I really appreciate it and if you want, leave a comment on how YOUR thanksgiving was. Mine was full of homework and turkey. ;3 Anyway, as always, SIT BACK, RELAX, AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME!! CHAO!!!