Back

Hey! So after waiting all week, not only did we hit 2K again, but we did it in a week! *high five* Alright, i won't hold you any longer! Enjoy!

Chapter 20

Harmonies POV

I had the same dream, over and over again. It was Cry and Mad, where it was all dark. I could only hear them scream...

I woke to a start, but was held down a bit. I looked up to see my twin, grinning.

"Aww. Did poor Harmony have a bad dream?" she said in a baby voice. I nodded, and she smiled and flopped down onto my bed.

"So, how's school?" she asked kindly.

"Fun! Felicia and i cause a lot of trouble! Well, just with crayons, and scissors, andpaint *ahem* but either way, we're good!" i giggled. My twin laughed and ruffled my hair playfully.

"Yeah, same old same old. It's boring here with Mad, he's always teaching me to "cause trouble, but on your own" stuff. It gets annoying!" she complained. I smiled and lightly punched her arm. She smiled back, then pinned me to the bed, giving me a noogie.

"Ah ha ha!" she laughed. I laughed too, and pillows were thrown and sheets were striped from the bed. It got so noisy with screaming and giggling kids, Cry and Mad came in to see what was going on. They settled us down, then went on with their business. We giggled quietly.

"Well, i gotta go back "home." Catch you later." she said, going to my mirror. I frowned, and took her hand.

"Hey, do you want to sleep with me? It must be cold there." i said. Her red eyes widened.

"Y-ya mean it?"

"Yeah! Come on." i scooted over and patted the bed. She climbed in and laid down, getting comfy.

"Comfortable?"

"Yeah. It's better then sleeping on a hard dark floor. Thanks."

"Your welcome..." i trailed off. I looked at her.

"Hey, what do i call you anyway? Mad is already taken." i poked her side lightly. She didn't talk for a while, and we sat in silence for that time. When i began to nod off, she finally spoke.

"S-Sandra. I like that name." she said. I smiled and poked her side weakly.

"Good night, Sandra." i said, going to sleep.

"Good night, Harmony." she said as i fell out.

How was that? It may be a bit short, but no one left suggestions. Either way, i love you! -3- Chao!