Recess

Hey! I have returned from my short break (did you think it would be longer?), and have new inspiration from my good ol bro TylerTigner! Basically He came to my house, played with my puppy, cussed with me and a bunch of other wattpaders over a certain persons name, and left at 3:34AM. Either way, he helped me out of my writers block! So enjoy!(finally)

Chapter 21

Cry's POV

After we dropped Harmony off at school, Mad and I went shopping for food and clothes. We went to Walmart and got us some new shirts and pants for the winter. Then we got Harmony a cute panda long sleeve shirt she liked when we came some time ago. Then we got pizza and spaghetti for dinner tonight and tomorrow.

After a while my phone rang. I saw it was the school and picked it up.

"H-hello?" i asked.

"Yes, Mr. Terry? I am afraid to inform you your daughter had a accident on the playground by one of the other students. If you would come to my office to discuss it,"

"What happened?" i asked, worried. Mad caught on and leaned close to me.

"She shoved a girl in her grade off the monkey bars and started a fight. I'm afraid she got the most of it. She is laying in the infirmary, but Mr. Terry this is not allowed. If you would please come to my office as soon as possible i would like to discuss this with you."

"Y-yeah. Ok." i whispered. Harmony hurt someone else? That wasn't like her. Mads eyes widened.

"Come on." he gripped my wrist and brought me to the car, paying for everything by throwing the money at the security guard.

When we stepped up to the principle office, i was shaking. Harmony got the worst of it? Started a fight? It wasn't like her at all! We knocked at the door.

"Come in, please." He said. We stepped in the dark and gloomy office and sat down. The principle sat at his desk professionally.

"Mr. Terry." he said. I forgot for a second he couldn't see Mad.

"Your daughter put up intolerable acts that can not go unpunished."

"What happened, exactly?" i asked. He removed his glasses and rubbed his forehead.

"A few minutes before it was time to return to the school building she pushed a boy in her grade off of the monkey bars. The boy and her argued for a few minutes, then Harmony proceeded to punch the boy in the face. He retaliated, and here we are. As i said, i believe a suspension for a week or so would suffice."

"O-ok, sir."

"No need for that Mr. Terry. Call me Tom."

"Ok Tom." i said, holding in a slight fit of giggles. Tom Jerry, huh?

"Well, i believe that is all. You may pick up your daughter from the infirmary, as all she has is a bloody nose and a black eye. It was good to meet with you Mr. Terry."

"You too Tom Jerry." i said with a smile. He smiled back.

"Yes yes my name is peculiar, good day." he said as we left. We rushed to the infirmary. Harmony was laying on one of the cots, sleeping. As he said, she had a black eye and tissue in her hand, the bottom of her nose stained with dried blood. I shook her gently.

"Harmony." i whispered. She stirred.

"M-Ryan?" she asked. I nodded forcefully.

"Come on, it's time to go home." i said sternly. Her eyes widened and she looked around.

"Why am i here? I was playing with Felicia a few minutes ago. What happened Ryan?" she asked. She seemed genuinely confused.

"You started a fight with a boy in your class, Ms. Groham had to pull you two apart. It was bad." i told her. How could she not remember. Mads eyes turned to slits and he pointed at the corner of the cot.

"I believe that is our answer." he said. I there was nothing there. He put his arm around me, and after the slight blush, a girl that looked exactly like Harmony sat there, laughing.

"Oh gosh! Did you see his face Harm?" she gasped. Who was this? Oh fuck..

"Mad!" i shouted. My Mad looked up.

"No, no the other one." I said. The other Mad stopped laughing.

"My name is Sandra." she said. A Mad with a name..?

"Alright, but did you do this?" i asked. She smiled.

"Yep. He was hogging the monkey bars and i had to get rid of him." she said, almost proudly.

"Come on Harmony. Sandra, you will be punished later." i said, picking up my child and taking both of them to the car.

God damn that took a little while to come up with. Again, thank you TylerTigner for inspiration, and i'll see you Crybabies next time! Chao!