Special chapter: Dear Mother

Oct 30, 2016

————

Dear mother,

I do wish you would come back for me soon. I have learned many a things from father and have gained experience, yes, but these people are driving me more insane than when I got out of the Lazarus!

They are annoying little pricks who don't see me for who I truly am, the heir of the family!

Tom or Tim or whatever that weakling's name  is always thinking that I am his equal and after father let me be robin he has hated me, he acts like an infant, it was not even his choice, it was only destiny that I should be robin and not that isolated computer program.

Grayson. He.... sure is a different kind. He was the first one to accept me with open arms and for that I owe him my thanks. Though he does have a personal space issue, he is not half as bad. When will he understand that just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean he can treat me like a child? He is the most annoying person I've met but I've got to admit, we do make a great team, we are the best.

Don't get me started on Todd. I understand your liking for him as he is the most acceptable out of the others but he really does scare me at times. Who keeps that many guns in their room anyway? Also his smoking stinks up this already dingy home, does he not know that smoking is bad for his health? Idiot.....

Again I do wish you would come soon mother as I can feel my already thin sanity slipping away from my fingers.

Your son and heir,

Damian

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Just a little something I came up with while I was writing one of the next chapters which will come soon ;)

Also an apology for disappearing for a month

School kills my creativity

Btw happy Halloween ^^

~ Magictwist377

🎃